Politics

She wants me!
She wants you to move to South Dakota, but you better have some skills like plumbing, welding or electrician..........or at least be trainable.

:E Happy:

An outsiders prospective ….

I can’t help that feel that, with Trump, the cure that he once represented, is now worse than the disease

Not that the disease is in remission - just that the ‘cure’ is out of control

An egotistical bully, his foreign policy was naive in the extreme (toadying up to the fat controller was toe curlingly embarrassing)

I didn’t think it was possible to make our dear friend in N Korea look like a chess master - However Trump managed it

We desperately need to get adults in the room for 2024

Sadly I can’t see that happening

IMG_9650.jpeg

If you want to learn more about Christie and his view on Trump etc, I would recommend looking up the last Republican Jewish Coalition in Las Vegas, they had a ton of speakers there, a lot of presidential primary candidates.

Anyway Christie speaks and he shared a lot about how his time working with Trump. It gives a lot of great insight into his beliefs.

Say what you will about Chris Christie, but that was a dann good speech.

Yes it is a very good speech.

1693316018668.png

I am currently doing a black bear hunt with the same outfitter Noem was hunting with during the spring season. In a brief politics conversation, the owners talked about her being here and said the topic of a presidential run came up, but she has no interest. Wants to protect her kids and family from the attacks and troubles.

I don't really care for Chris Christie. However, as an obese blob himself Trump has no grounds for making fat insults. He must have those special slim down mirrors at home. He definitely is not 6'3" and 215 pounds. :ROFLMAO:
According to Trump he weighs same as Joe Burrow (though he is an inch taller)
1693318386481.png

McBeth does a nice job of surgically dissecting the Carlson/MacGregor interview and debunking it piece by piece.

I use to be a big Tucker fan because he tackled a lot of important issues that the MSM was ignoring. During COVID, Tucker just got weirder by the day.
I was a big Tucker fan as well and then things got really strange and he turned into Glen Beck without the crying.

Christie is a fat obnoxious RINO pig who chases cameras and is therefore a useful tool to the far left media, AKA- Legacy or MSM news outlets. He has become their darling. Ever wonder why.

Ramaswamy was a very sharp student from Ohio, built his own company and made good. Bootygig is a gay, small time politician from Indiana who never made anything and comes from a commie background so "checks some boxes" for the current, corrupt left/commie admin. In many ways, Bootygig is similar to BHO. Some say and I have no reason to doubt, Dopey Joe's strings are pulled by BHO or insiders associated with BHO. Bootygig has zero in common at any level with Ramaswamy.

I am currently doing a black bear hunt with the same outfitter Noem was hunting with during the spring season. In a brief politics conversation, the owners talked about her being here and said the topic of a presidential run came up, but she has no interest. Wants to protect her kids and family from the attacks and troubles.

That makes me like her even more..

The mere desire to be POTUS should be an automatic disqualifier from candidacy...

@Louis Toadvine ... While you are going to get some dissenters on here, with regards to that post, let me say well played sir. If the shoe fits... Oh wait! He's not fat; not at 6'3" and 215.

There is no way I will vote for him in the PRIMARY but like I’ve said before if it comes down to it in the general I’ll probably vote for him and then go outside and vomit, it makes me sick it has come down to this. Being from Alabama my vote matters very little since he will win going away by probably 25pts if not more. Sad day in the good ol’ USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristaAle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles