Politics

According to some, Ramaswamy, is an American tech bro bullshit artist.

At this moment over 250 million views for the Tucker interview of Trump verses the 13 million that watched Fox for the Republican debate. (I am one of those that watched the debate and have not watched the interview)

.....and the main stream media still think they are relevant.

Wheels, one thing you should keep in mind is that Twitter is international in scope and there's no way to tell how many of those viewers are from other countries checking out the US soap opera. :giggle:

As for the interview, Trump actually came off as rational when compared to the host. o_O

Wheels, one thing you should keep in mind is that Twitter is international in scope and there's no way to tell how many of those viewers are from other countries checking out the US soap opera. :giggle:

As for the interview, Trump actually came off as rational when compared to the host. o_O

I agree completely with your first comment. We also don't know how many people clicked on the interview for a short time and checked out, just like we don't know how many people watched the entire debate. We also don't know how many American's were busy and watched the interview or the debate the next day. (The night of the debate views had gone over 100 million for the interview)

The point of my post was that most of the demographics that are active on AH get their news from the main stream media. This politics thread seems heavily bent toward Fox. The traditional print media is headed for extinction and the network and cable news outlets aren't far behind them. There is a decent chance that the parties will experiment in 2028 and that a trial debate won't even be held on what we consider MSM. (Network or Cable)

Heck, I have clicked on it a dozen times to double check something I heard. It took three just to believe he was claiming credit for preventing nuclear war with North Korea. :unsure: :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'd be pissed too. Should have held up his middle finger salute.

The Democrat dumpster fire, and the flim-flam political sham.

View attachment 553270

Here you go....

IMG-20230825-WA0005.jpg

From the article itself.

The Embraer ERJ-135BJ Legacy 650 landed at Ostafyevo airport in St. Petersburg around the same time the other plane crashed, and conspiracy theorists soon began to wonder whether Prigozhin — who has faked his own death at least once in the past and knew that the Kremlin considered him a marked man — had pulled a last-minute switch.

Conspiracy theorists believe a lot of interesting things. I still see nothing in any of the elements of this that indicate he is still alive. If he is, I will be the first to apologize.

From the article itself.

The Embraer ERJ-135BJ Legacy 650 landed at Ostafyevo airport in St. Petersburg around the same time the other plane crashed, and conspiracy theorists soon began to wonder whether Prigozhin — who has faked his own death at least once in the past and knew that the Kremlin considered him a marked man — had pulled a last-minute switch.

Conspiracy theorists believe a lot of interesting things. I still see nothing in any of the elements of this that indicate he is still alive. If he is, I will be the first to apologize.

No need to apologize, when dealing with the Russian government it's always a possibility that they are lying because they usually lie, it's ingrained in their personalities. I'm pretty sure he's dead but there's a 5% chance of some Russian Game of Thrones stuff.

From the article itself.

There would be nothing to apologize for. Nothing has been proved one way or the other.

Another one of these interesting short clips. UA forces have made a concerted effort over the last year and particularly the last six months to destroy the Russian advantage in artillery. They seem to have been very successful. This is a Russian 152mm self-propelled howitzer being struck by a HIMARS GMLRS missile.

A couple of quick takeaways. UA targeting is becoming extraordinarily accurate. A HIMARS GMLRS missile flies with incredible accuracy to a specific grid coordinate. But if the grid is inaccurate, then the target isn't hit. This was obviously a very accurate location of the target.

Secondly, the UA has worked through its target list sufficiently that it can now trade a HIMARS missile for a Russian mobile gun system. That does not bode well for the remainder of the Russian artillery.

Ukraine's counter offensive, which is under total news black out by Ukraine, is gaining momentum. Today the US acknowledged that the first main defensive belt has been breached.

As a by the way, that howitzer was in the beaten area of roughly 182,000 tungsten ball bearings roughly the size of #2 buckshot.

Last edited:
Another one of these interesting short clips. UA forces have made a concerted effort over the last year and particularly the last six months to destroy the Russian advantage in artillery. They seem to have been very successful. This is a Russian 152mm self-propelled howitzer being struck by a HIMARS GMLRS missile.

A couple of quick takeaways. UA targeting is becoming extraordinarily accurate. A HIMARS flies with incredible accuracy to a specific grid coordinate. But if the grid is inaccurate, then the target isn't hit. This was obviously a very accurate location of the target.

Secondly, the UA has worked through its target list sufficiently that it can now trade a HIMARS missile for a Russian mobile gun system. That does not bode well for the remainder of the Russian artillery.

Ukraine's counter offensive, which is under total news black out by Ukraine, is gaining momentum. Today the US acknowledged that the first main defensive belt has been breached.

As a by the way, that howitzer was in the beaten area of roughly 182,000 tungsten ball bearings roughly the size of #2 buckshot.

They need to figure out how to drop one of those on Putin!

One other one. This is from around a year ago. That was during the period that the UA was systematically eliminating Russian ammunition storage depots with its new HIMARS GMLRS capability. That campaign, which greatly depleted Russian munition stocks, is another reason the UA is now gaining indirect fire ascendency. Be sure and listen to it with the sound enabled. Pretty intense.

Something with Prigozhin that doesn’t make any sense to me is that as I understood he was exiled to Belarus so why was he in Russia flighting between Moscow and St. Petersburg? Was he really exiled then? I just thought about this reading what as been said, something doesn’t make sense to me or I am just missing some key piece of information.

Bloody hell....how is he still in charge....:unsure:

My God in Heaven!! What a despicable, pathetic puke. Who in hell gives a damn about his cat, corvette, or a few sparks in his kitchen in light of this disaster. One could see just watching that he had no clue where he was, what he was supposed to be doing or saying. He couldn't even read a simple prepared script. I almost reached out and strangled my computer monitor in effigy I was so pissed.

Cutting overseas student numbers and immigration numbers should make the lefties have a meltdown....and how if implemented would it affect turdeau?...

BBC News - Canada considers foreign student cap over housing crisis
"Down Under" is the same; Universities opening up to PRC students, most of whom would have deep CCP links; they wouldn't get here, or in North America without that support.

If I were a pilot, there’s not enough money to get me to fly good old Yevgeny. Hell, I wouldn’t want to be in the same room. He is….or was….hazardous to one‘s health.
It would make a good novel, and I think there are a few chapters left.

My God in Heaven!! What a despicable, pathetic puke. Who in hell gives a damn about his cat, corvette, or a few sparks in his kitchen in light of this disaster. One could see just watching that he had no clue where he was, what he was supposed to be doing or saying. He couldn't even read a simple prepared script. I almost reached out and strangled my computer monitor in effigy I was so pissed.
I have no words strong enough to express my disgust for this man, he is not only incompetent, that could be flown as a sort of excuse for his behaviour. But there is no excuse, this man has a hard heart, and more than that, he is plain evil. If the Democrats have any shred of decency left in their souls, get rid of this man. If the MSM has even a semblance of moral compass left, stop protecting this man and his corrupt orbit. This is not good for the USA, this is not good for the world, and it is not right.

At this moment over 250 million views for the Tucker interview of Trump verses the 13 million that watched Fox for the Republican debate. (I am one of those that watched the debate and have not watched the interview)

.....and the main stream media still think they are relevant.

The number of views for Tucker/Trump interview is extremely misleading. It gets a view every time someone scrolls past it, if only for a second. It can also be viewed many times over, and is widely available for people to find/watch.

The debate uses traditional TV rating metrics, and they don't keep adding to the total for anyone who recorded and re-watches, or for any of the highlight replays, and I would also assume there is limited options for someone to find and watch the full debate if you didn't see it live.

I recall reading an article the morning after debate where T/T had 80m views to the 13M viewers of debate. Now we are up to 250M and holding at 13M. ... the "view count" numbers are comparing apples and unicorns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaun09

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles