Politics

Oil is bad unless the assets can be used to fund terrorism. Not sure if this is a better or worse deal than swapping Griner for an arms dealer. Probably worse.
It’s called ransom. I cringed yesterday every time I heard the media refer to it as a prisoner swap. Who the hell did they swap? Benjamin’s?

It’s called ransom. I cringed yesterday every time I heard the media refer to it as a prisoner swap. Who the hell did they swap? Benjamin’s?
You have no idea who they swapped, names doesn't mean anything.
Maybe a patriot or two who were putting their lives at stake to gather intel and serving our country.
This is not the basketball player exchange we did with the Russians which was disgusting!
Also the money paid was not ours. It was blocked Iranian funds.
No need to politicize this without knowing the facts,

"McConnell has spent 7 terms in the Swamp. The good ol' boys club needs to go."

I'll blame the voters of the state for voting for him, and for not having someone to vote him out. Like I've said earlier, we need term limits, and without them, we will continue to b*tch without any success. My 2 cents.

Be thankful for “The Turtle” otherwise Garland would have been a Supreme Court Justice.

You have no idea who they swapped, names doesn't mean anything.
Maybe a patriot or two who were putting their lives at stake to gather intel and serving our country.
This is not the basketball player exchange we did with the Russians which was disgusting!
Also the money paid was not ours. It was blocked Iranian funds.
No need to politicize this without knowing the facts,
Which notorious Iranian prisoner did we release? It’s not a swap. I’m not saying we shouldn’t have made the deal. Although allowing money to flow to a regime that gladly kills Americans makes me hope it was worth it. I’m objecting to the media mischaracterizing everything this administration does.

IMG_7328.jpeg

Which notorious Iranian prisoner did we release? It’s not a swap. I’m not saying we shouldn’t have made the deal. Although allowing money to flow to a regime that gladly kills Americans makes me hope it was worth it. I’m objecting to the media mischaracterizing everything this administration does.
It's a swap of their money for Americans which is a good deal in my book.
You are right about media, they are all sold out.

I know we are all outraged but I am fairly certain John Durham also fit the Weiss model. Just saying.

Agree completely. Barr did the exact same thing breaking DOJ rules along the way.

Hard to believe "Absence of Malice" is over 40 years old. I wish I could have found a little bit longer video clip of this scene. Classic!

Can't blame the lamescream media. They just print and bleat what they are told to by the sewer sludge in DC.

Hard to believe "Absence of Malice" is over 40 years old. I wish I could have found a little bit longer video clip of this scene. Classic!

If only it were true, but it doesn't work that way today.

A good short piece of historical analysis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShantellMc

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]