Politics

Trump being indicted at the same time, as Bidens "Pay for play" proof surfaces.

Nothing but political warfare by the stooges of this banana republic.

And now McCarthy is feigning outrage over the indictment, after the GOP pussy just negotiated a debt ceiling bill with the devil.

The case is being moved to Florida because the swamp rat prosecutor won't be able to make anything stick in D.C.

Nothing but a political hit job, in a nation gone police state.

Be very afraid!

Interesting

. . . In terms of how this pans out for the future of the US government? It sets a pretty scary precedent of weaponizing various 3-letter organizations for political gain.

The only hope I have at this point is DeSantis and/or Haley end up president and clean up shop. The only silver lining of this all is maybe Trump will finally be forced out of the political arena.
It only makes Trump stronger. The others cannot make a dent except DeSantis and he not making much of one.

Reading the indictment. A lot more to it than I expected. Trump is quite dumb if he said and did half the things the witnesses and other evidence revealed. He’s cooked. Nobody is above the law. Might be jailed for years. Keep in mind, Jack Smith is a Republican. Unfortunately, Clinton’s got off. I still hope Biden’s get indicted.

Trump being indicted at the same time, as Bidens "Pay for play" proof surfaces.

Nothing but political warfare by the stooges of this banana republic.

And now McCarthy is feigning outrage over the indictment, after the GOP pussy just negotiated a debt ceiling bill with the devil.

The case is being moved to Florida because the swamp rat prosecutor won't be able to make anything stick in D.C.

Nothing but a political hit job, in a nation gone police state.

Be very afraid!
Trump has the potential to get a much more favorable jury in Florida than DC. I suspect the prosecutor is doing it because the preponderance of the alleged activity occurred there, but also because it will also go a long way to silencing the he can't get a fair trial in DC crowd.

Reading the indictment. A lot more to it than I expected. Trump is quite dumb if he said and did half the things the witnesses and other evidence revealed. He’s cooked. Might be jailed for years. Keep in mind, Jack Smith is a Republican.
I agree. I think he is likely in real trouble. And as usual, he seems to have been unable to keep his mouth shut.

It is a bit frustrating only because Biden did have classified material in his possession for a long period of time that was improperly held and stored. The difference, of course, is that his legal team, aggressively searched for and turned over the material that was found. But mishandling of that material is still an offense should a prosecutor wish to move on it. It would not, however, rise to the willful misconduct apparently demonstrated by Trump.

Reading the indictment. A lot more to it than I expected. Trump is quite dumb if he said and did half the things the witnesses and other evidence revealed. He’s cooked. Nobody is above the law. Might be jailed for years. Keep in mind, Jack Smith is a Republican. Unfortunately, Clinton’s got off. I still hope Biden’s get indicted.
Jack Smith is a biased swamp rat, with a history of credibility issues with his cases.

This nothing but a political hit job, and in my opinion, the content of that indictment isnt worth the paper it's printed on.
The credibility of the so called "Witnesses", needs to be put under a microscope.
It's no coincidence that Trump's 2 lead attorney's had to resign from the case, as they are being targeted as well.
Joe Biden and his goon squad want to eliminate a political rival, and will stop at nothing to achieve their end game.

Democrats want a one party country, with their boot heels placed firmly on our necks.

I agree that this is a politically motivated prosecution in the same way Hillary's was a politically motivated non-prosecution.

Unfortunately, the strongest evidence and witness are the documents themselves and Trump's statement with regard to his declassification authority and actions. He could hardly gift wrap it any better.

A sad bit of collateral damage is former USN Master Chief who followed Trump into retirement as essentially a gopher. He is also apparently pending charges. He seems to have been the guy tasked with moving the documents. The various reporting suggests he lied to the FBI/Grand Jury and has refused to cooperate. Loyalty to Trump doesn't seem to turn out well.

The National Archives got space in Little Rock for Clinton's archives while Clinton went through them.

The National Archives got space in Lewisville for Bush's archives while Bush went through them.

The National Archives got space in Chicago for Obama's archives while Obama went through them. I could be wrong but I think the Archives still has this place for Obama's stuff.

Why didn't the National Archives get space in South Florida for Trump's archives and give him a chance to go through them. This after the National Archives approved all boxes to leave the White House and after they had access to the room with all these records at Mar a lago. Was this all part of the long term plan by multiple groups to keep Trump from running in 2024, or to damage him so much he was unelectable.

On the next to the last day in office, Trump declassified everything related to Russia gate. From the initial Clinton documents to the Democratic National Committee paying for it. Most of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, DOS, and DOD malfeasance were declassified to be released by Durham, after the Durham investigation and prosecutions ended. The declassified documents were Trump's to release when he wanted, per his own Presidential declassification. The only way to keep that from happening was for Biden to rule them classified and have the FBI raid Mar a lago.

There is nothing related to the Mar a lago documents in the indictment. The DOJ has already gotten a Circuit Court ruling that the District Court can't appoint a Special Master to review the documents. The documents are too important for National Defense, per DOJ. Or is it National Coverup. When we get closer to trial, a Circuit Court or SCOTUS will rule as to weather Trump and his legal team can see the documents that are supposed to be incriminating. This probably won't happen until after the election.

This is just another attempt by the DC establishment to shut down Trump. Just like Russia Gate. Just like the Special Council. Just like both impeachments. The main stream media and politicians on Capitol Hill were all screaming they have Trump now. This went on for four years. It is going on now. So far, nothing has happened and I don't give much chance to it happening this time, regardless of what it says in the indictment. Be careful believing everything in the indictment and especially the talking heads. They have been wrong the past six years.

There are two criminal suits against Trump at the moment. Expect at least two more and possibly four more between now and the election. This is all a concerted efforts, probably being coordinated by Lawfare. Will all this keep Trump from being elected. I truly don't know. What I am seeing is more and more people have a complete distrust for the FBI, DOJ and DC in general. As @wesheltonj mentioned, this is probably making Trump stronger.

The National Archives got space in Little Rock for Clinton's archives while Clinton went through them.

The National Archives got space in Lewisville for Bush's archives while Bush went through them.

The National Archives got space in Chicago for Obama's archives while Obama went through them. I could be wrong but I think the Archives still has this place for Obama's stuff.

Why didn't the National Archives get space in South Florida for Trump's archives and give him a chance to go through them. This after the National Archives approved all boxes to leave the White House and after they had access to the room with all these records at Mar a lago. Was this all part of the long term plan by multiple groups to keep Trump from running in 2024, or to damage him so much he was unelectable.

On the next to the last day in office, Trump declassified everything related to Russia gate. From the initial Clinton documents to the Democratic National Committee paying for it. Most of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, DOS, and DOD malfeasance were declassified to be released by Durham, after the Durham investigation and prosecutions ended. The declassified documents were Trump's to release when he wanted, per his own Presidential declassification. The only way to keep that from happening was for Biden to rule them classified and have the FBI raid Mar a lago.

There is nothing related to the Mar a lago documents in the indictment. The DOJ has already gotten a Circuit Court ruling that the District Court can't appoint a Special Master to review the documents. The documents are too important for National Defense, per DOJ. Or is it National Coverup. When we get closer to trial, a Circuit Court or SCOTUS will rule as to weather Trump and his legal team can see the documents that are supposed to be incriminating. This probably won't happen until after the election.

This is just another attempt by the DC establishment to shut down Trump. Just like Russia Gate. Just like the Special Council. Just like both impeachments. The main stream media and politicians on Capitol Hill were all screaming they have Trump now. This went on for four years. It is going on now. So far, nothing has happened and I don't give much chance to it happening this time, regardless of what it says in the indictment. Be careful believing everything in the indictment and especially the talking heads. They have been wrong the past six years.

There are two criminal suits against Trump at the moment. Expect at least two more and possibly four more between now and the election. This is all a concerted efforts, probably being coordinated by Lawfare. Will all this keep Trump from being elected. I truly don't know. What I am seeing is more and more people have a complete distrust for the FBI, DOJ and DC in general. As @wesheltonj mentioned, this is probably making Trump stronger.
The National Archives did start a FL office.

Yes, Trump has been persecuted from the start. In this case, he lied and at a minimum, said some really stupid stuff. How can you defend his lies and schemes? Clinton’s got away with it and the Biden’s are not out of the woods yet. Two wrongs don’t make a right. I’m for prosecuting them all, including Trump, if he broke the law. We can’t accuse the Democrats of picking and choosing and then do the same thing.

Suddenly his friends, employees and lawyers have no credibility just because they have testified and Trump has been charged? Seems they had plenty of credibility earlier? Let’s not put blinders on just because Trump is a Republican. We have better candidates.

I'm quite conflicted on this. It's an absolute disgusting double standard watching Trump get multiple indictments when families like the Biden's and Clinton's just go about life after all they've done. On the other hand, Trump poked the bear far too many times and they now are looking to finally put the fork in him. It's not right, for sure, but he brought this on himself.

In terms of how this pans out for the future of the US government? It sets a pretty scary precedent of weaponizing various 3-letter organizations for political gain.

The only hope I have at this point is DeSantis and/or Haley end up president and clean up shop. The only silver lining of this all is maybe Trump will finally be forced out of the political arena.
They’ll be going after whom ever the front runner is. It’ll be much like the old Soviet Union, you can vote for any candidate on the ballot….. but there will only be one name on the ballot. It’s been so easy to manipulate the three letter agencies to help cover up everything the leftist communists have done along with the media. There will be a time in the near future that no one will run on the opposing side due to the fear of being imprisoned for whatever made up crime the “Party” says they committed.

The National Archives did start a FL office.

Yes, Trump has been persecuted from the start. In this case, he lied and at a minimum, said some really stupid stuff. How can you defend his lies and schemes? Clinton’s got away with it and the Biden’s are not out of the woods yet. Two wrongs don’t make a right. I’m for prosecuting them all, including Trump, if he broke the law. We can’t accuse the Democrats of picking and choosing and then do the same thing.

Suddenly his friends, employees and lawyers have no credibility just because they have testified and Trump has been charged? Seems they had plenty of credibility earlier? Let’s not put blinders on just because Trump is a Republican. We have better candidates.
Trumps his own worst enemy for certain however if you think any of the Biden’s, Clinton’s, Pelosis, etc will ever under any circumstances be charged, let alone prosecuted, it’s wishful thinking. Won’t happen. We have here in Texas an idiot sheriff in Bexar County (San Antonio) that is trying to prosecute Desantis for kidnapping and he’s gaining support from more leftist communists. And least we forget Gavin Newsom, (California) looking into kidnapping charges also against Desantis. So just as in other third world banana republics anyone that runs against the (Party) will just be arrested for whatever crime the (Party) decides they’ve committed.

Trump has the potential to get a much more favorable jury in Florida than DC. I suspect the prosecutor is doing it because the preponderance of the alleged activity occurred there, but also because it will also go a long way to silencing the he can't get a fair trial in DC crowd.

I agree. I think he is likely in real trouble. And as usual, he seems to have been unable to keep his mouth shut.

It is a bit frustrating only because Biden did have classified material in his possession for a long period of time that was improperly held and stored. The difference, of course, is that his legal team, aggressively searched for and turned over the material that was found. But mishandling of that material is still an offense should a prosecutor wish to move on it. It would not, however, rise to the willful misconduct apparently demonstrated by Trump.
And no prosecutor will move against the Biden’s, the Clintons, Pence or anyone else that did the same exact thing involving classified documents. Even as a General if you had held classified documents with no legal reason after you retired they would have put you under the brig.
Trump just doesn’t know when to STFU and brought 90%of his problems down on himself. I don’t believe that Biden and company will stop with imprisoning trump. The abc clubs will be going after anyone that runs on the opposing side. In true banana republic fashion.

Last edited:
Anyone think that Jack Smith will indict Biden?
The people holding Jack Smith's leash won't allow that to happen.
You don’t know what you’re talking about. Smith was put on Trump’s case, not the Biden case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaGasto

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]