Politics

How much jail time do you think Trump will get and where will he serve it?

Doesn’t matter who it was appointed to, Biden’s wingman MG won’t let them do anything to any of the Biden’s.
You could be correct. Time will tell. Smith doesn’t have the position to do it.

I have no idea if he will find anything prosecutable with respect to Biden. As I noted above, I would be surprised. I would assume Pence would be equally at risk if he did. In any case, this is the prosecutor tasked with looking into Biden.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Smith was put on Trump’s case, not the Biden case

Smith wasn’t appointed to the Biden cases.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's theoretical. Smith has a history of what he's doing right now. His so called label as a republican means nothing.

There is nobody assigned to the Biden case. There is no Biden case, nor will there be one while Democrats are in charge. Merrick Garland, the DOJ political mafia thug will see to that. They will slow roll things, and sweep it all under the rug.

After they are done with Trump, they will be going after Desantis.

Enjoy your freedoms while you can. After the Democrats cheat their way to another presidential election victory, things will start to get real nasty.

I have no idea if he will find anything prosecutable with respect to Biden. As I noted above, I would be surprised. I would assume Pence would be equally at risk if he did. In any case, this is the prosecutor tasked with looking into Biden.

The only thing that Robert Hur is doing, is figuring out ways to cover Bidens tracks.

At between 10 to 20 years a charge, 37 counts, on the low side 370 years if run consecutively. But leave us not forget, the espionage charge convictions could lead to the death penalty…….. which would thrill the leftist communists to death.

None. Trump will beat this.

The leftist lunatics have been after him for 8 years, with all sorts of flim-flam accusations.
They have proven nothing, but will continue to fling bullshit charge's against him in the hope that something sticks to the wall.

None. Trump will beat this.

The leftist lunatics have been after him for 8 years, with all sorts of flim-flam accusations.
They have proven nothing, but will continue to fling bullshit charge's against him in the hope that something sticks to the wall.
We'll see. This flim flam charge is an actual indictment by a federal grand jury.

Gotta remember Biden said he’d do anything with his constitutional power to keep trump from running again. No one running for President has ever done so while under indictment so it’ll be interesting none the less.

Jonathan Turley is a very smart guy. Earlier today on Fox. I should note that he is very critical of the New York prosecution.

JONATHAN TURLEY: I know a lot of people have criticized [Jack] Smith for his background, but he's no Alvin Bragg. He's a serious prosecutor. The Alvin Bragg prosecution is a political prosecution. It is what Trump says it is. It is a weaponization of the criminal justice system, in my view. This is a different ball game.

TURLEY: It is an extremely damning indictment. There are indictments that are sometimes called narrative or speaking indictments. These are indictments that are really meant to make a point as to the depth of the evidence. There are some indictments that are just bare bones. This is not. The special counsel knew that there would be a lot of people who were going to allege that the Department of Justice was acting in a biased or politically motivated way.

This is clearly an indictment that was drafted to answer those questions. It’s overwhelming in details. And, you know, the Trump team should not fool itself, these are hits below the waterline. These are witnesses who apparently testified under oath, gave statements to federal investigators, both of which can be criminally charged if they’re false. Those witnesses are directly quoting the president in encouraging others not to look for documents or allegedly to conceal them. It’s damaging.

Were I Trump and his attorneys, I would be concerned.

Jonathan Turley is a very smart guy. Earlier today on Fox. I should note that he is very critical of the New York prosecution.

JONATHAN TURLEY: I know a lot of people have criticized [Jack] Smith for his background, but he's no Alvin Bragg. He's a serious prosecutor. The Alvin Bragg prosecution is a political prosecution. It is what Trump says it is. It is a weaponization of the criminal justice system, in my view. This is a different ball game.

TURLEY: It is an extremely damning indictment. There are indictments that are sometimes called narrative or speaking indictments. These are indictments that are really meant to make a point as to the depth of the evidence. There are some indictments that are just bare bones. This is not. The special counsel knew that there would be a lot of people who were going to allege that the Department of Justice was acting in a biased or politically motivated way.

This is clearly an indictment that was drafted to answer those questions. It’s overwhelming in details. And, you know, the Trump team should not fool itself, these are hits below the waterline. These are witnesses who apparently testified under oath, gave statements to federal investigators, both of which can be criminally charged if they’re false. Those witnesses are directly quoting the president in encouraging others not to look for documents or allegedly to conceal them. It’s damaging.

Were I Trump and his attorneys, I would be concerned.

One of the greatest constitutional scholars in our life time. Sharp as a tack.

The National Archives did start a FL office.

Yes, Trump has been persecuted from the start. In this case, he lied and at a minimum, said some really stupid stuff. How can you defend his lies and schemes? Clinton’s got away with it and the Biden’s are not out of the woods yet. Two wrongs don’t make a right. I’m for prosecuting them all, including Trump, if he broke the law. We can’t accuse the Democrats of picking and choosing and then do the same thing.

Suddenly his friends, employees and lawyers have no credibility just because they have testified and Trump has been charged? Seems they had plenty of credibility earlier? Let’s not put blinders on just because Trump is a Republican. We have better candidates.

Please help me out on when and where the National Archives formed an office near Mar a lago for Trump to put his presidential documents. Below- National Archive locations.

Below is the Presidential Records Act. The is nothing criminal in the act. If there is a difference between the President and the Archives, it has to then be brought in a civil case.

In America, we deal with case law. In the "Clinton sock drawer" case, Judge Jackson says there is no wording in the Presidential Records Act that allows the National Archives to take or seize records or anything else from a former President. This case stands as the primary case law regarding the National Archives. See: Judicial Watch v. National Archives and Records Administration

Part of the Judge Jackson's Decision:
"A Presidents discretion on what is personal verses official records, is far reaching and solely his as to his ability to declassify or destroy records at will."

"The PRA contains no provision obligating or even permitting the Archivist to assume control over records that the President “categorized” and “filed separately” as personal records. At the conclusion of the President’s term, the Archivist only “assume responsibility for . . . the Presidential records.”Id.§ 2203(f)(1).8"

Trump declassified everything related to Russia Gate and Hillary emails. This is what the raid on Mar a lago was all about. Retrieving all the documents so they don't become public and sink Obama, Clinton, Biden and the entire Washington establishment. There is an official letter that I am not putting my finger on at the moment. It doesn't really matter because a President can declassify by tweet or just saying something is declassified.

DOJ is now using "Fruit from the poisonous tree". We will see how that works with the courts. Again, DOJ is just involved in a delaying tactic till after the election so the decisions from the judges will all probably end up irrelevant.

The swamp or whatever you want to call it is charging Trump with another crime, which isn't a crime, then going after Trump for obstruction of justice. How can you obstruct justice when there is no precedent crime. Don't worry, DOJ will spend enough time making a case to keep Trump tied up legally through the election season.

Why did this indictment come down yesterday. Look at what else came out yesterday. The FBI document regarding the $10 million to the Biden's. The indictment was released so the media could drown out the FBI malfeasance regarding Biden. Oh, and if the indictment wasn't enough, they wheeled out the old UFO whistleblower as well.

I am not a big fan of Trump. I do feel for the guy the way the media and the Washington establishment have gone after him. He would have been able to do many more things if not for all the distractions. There are many people that would make a better President's than Trump. The problem is none of them can win the Republican Primary. Like Trump or hate Trump. He is the only chance America has and unless Republican's get mail in/drop off election laws changed in a half dozen states, it won't matter anyway.

Wow. The line mark throughs are frustrating above. Not sure how that happened. Sorry for it being harder to read.

The only location given for the national archives is listed as Washington DC. As for the line outs, weird.

348810736_207063648841922_2217474255856940899_n.jpg

I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's theoretical. Smith has a history of what he's doing right now. His so called label as a republican means nothing.

There is nobody assigned to the Biden case. There is no Biden case, nor will there be one while Democrats are in charge. Merrick Garland, the DOJ political mafia thug will see to that. They will slow roll things, and sweep it all under the rug.

After they are done with Trump, they will be going after Desantis.

Enjoy your freedoms while you can. After the Democrats cheat their way to another presidential election victory, things will start to get real nasty.
See @Red Leg post about Hur. Read the article. He seems to be a balanced person and a Republican Trump appointee and clerked for Rehnquist.

Easy to blast away on the internet. We are all angry about the Clinton’s and Hunter Biden and the “Big Guy” corruption but that doesn’t mean everyone is corrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdbull

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]