Pay It Forward-Free

Have the true glow sight been spoken for? If not, I’d like to take them please.

Mark if you still have the Talley rings I can use them.

1" steel rings up for grabs. See package for details. Shipping to lower 48 included. Please pm me if you want them so I don't miss your reply. These are nice rings, I have them on multiple rifles.

IMG_2361.jpg
IMG_2362.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, thanks, I don't need them. I just always see guys saying "No AK or HI, and I don't see why. Seems like a flat rate box should cost the same..
@freefall
I don't see anyone offering shipping to Australia either. Maybe if we offered to pay shipping that may work. That way we could get some stuff to.
Bob

I claimed an item on here a few weeks back, and then sent a PM to the donor and offered to cover the shipping cost. To his credit, the gentleman politely declined; but I felt the offer was the right thing to do.

No, thanks, I don't need them. I just always see guys saying "No AK or HI, and I don't see why. Seems like a flat rate box should cost the same..
I did a comparison of Columbus OH to Anchorage AK ($60) and LA ($21) with UPS. Medium size package, ground.

I did a comparison of Columbus OH to Anchorage AK ($60) and LA ($21) with UPS. Medium size package, ground.
Really! Those bassets at the post office sure had me fooled with their "If it fits it ships for a flat rate" line!
Now I need some depression time!
I think you guys got your wires crossed.

United States Postal Service (USPS) has flat rate shipping options for domestic US shipping, including AK and HI. They do this because they are subsidized by tax dollars and not subject to the full force of market economics.

United Parcel Service (UPS) charges based on size/weight/distance because they do have to compete in a (more) open market as a for-profit business.

For most of the items in this PIF thread, a USPS flat-rate envelope or box would reach Anchorage or Columbus for the same price. Whenever possible, be sure to include our friends in the great white north!

It is a flat rate for a specified size box to a specific location regardless of weight. That is why it is a flat rate. But the rate for that box does change based on your origination and destination zip codes.
Pick a close zip code and a far away zip code and try it on the USPS website.
USPS Priority Flat Rate Small Box
Miami to Anchorage : $10.20
Dallas to Memphis : $10.20
Manhattan to Maui : $10.20
Guam AFB to Rammstein AFB : $10.20

Speaking of small flat rate boxes, I still have 40 brass casings for the 7mm Rem Mag looking for a new home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdbull

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]