Pay It Forward-Free

I’ve got a brown 1” pre fit pad for Ruger m77 II rifles and an extended modified Mobilchoke that need new homes

View attachment 550796
I will take the Hogue recoil pad, and will PM my address; and thanks! I don't have any need for the choke tube, so feel free to give that to someone else. I will make my PiFF post shortly.

Free to good home - I was given these two Ruger 10/22 stocks, but have no use for them. One is a factory synthetic stock, and the other is an Archangel. Feel free to claim one or both (although I would prefer to send them in one mailing). Cheers! :)

Ruger1022stocks.jpg

Free to good home - I was given these two Ruger 10/22 stocks, but have no use for them. One is a factory synthetic stock, and the other is an Archangel. Feel free to claim one or both (although I would prefer to send them in one mailing). Cheers! :)

View attachment 550833
I will claim the 10/22 stocks please.

My friends, I fear we have missed the point of "Pay It Forward". The key word here is "forward". We are paying after.
Now I realize I have no room to throw stones, I gleeped some videos (which I had to pay the shipping) and then passed them on (paying the shipping) so I figure I'm even, I can't think of anything I got that anyone would want except things I would want a fair amount of money for.
Unless somebody wants some Uncle Mikes shoulder holster lash-ups. I disremember how I acquired them, but if anybody wants the whole kaboodle, they're yours.
Don't ask for pictures, I'm technologically maladroit.

Actually, I disagree with that interpretation of pay it forward. Your sentiment is good, and of course good on you or anyone else who does the same. But paying it forward is a play on paying back. Instead of giving money money or property “back” to someone who gave to you, it is paid “forward” to someone else out of blind generosity.

Similarly, think of paying it forward in a Starbucks line. The car in front of you pays for your order. You aren’t ruining the generosity or spirit of the gift by not passing it along before you receive the gift.

I believe the members of this forum will keep this thread going for a very long time. And it is a joy to be a part of it.

Briley makes wonderful chokes.. my daughter shoots them exclusively in her competition shotguns.. and my wife and I both use them in our benelli and berretta shotguns..

they have a great gun shop in Houston as well if anyone is ever transiting through there it is well worth visiting..
+1 on the Briley chokes - have them in every shotgun I own. Briley does a great job installing thin wall chokes in fixed choke shotguns as well.

Warne 15BM CZ550 30mm Fixed High Matte Rings free to good home. All the screws are in place, but you will need to provide your own Torx key to tighten them. I had a scope mounted in these at one time and shot about 20 rounds before realizing it wasn't a good fit for the application. Anyway the scope is long gone but the rings remain to be sent to a location of your choosing.
1692006574587.png

Warne 15BM CZ550 30mm Fixed High Matte Rings free to good home. All the screws are in place, but you will need to provide your own Torx key to tighten them. I had a scope mounted in these at one time and shot about 20 rounds before realizing it wasn't a good fit for the application. Anyway the scope is long gone but the rings remain to be sent to a location of your choosing.
View attachment 551278
I will take them. DM incoming. Will get something up tomorrow. At the emergency vet room so can’t exactly shake milk crates to see what falls out at the moment

Ok. I managed to get home and decided I’d look in my reloading die area and found an RCBS die set #42701 - Full Length set for .358 Win. (I shoot .348 Winchester, not .358). Think I got them in a “milk crate full” buy and don’t need them so hope someone can use them. First “I’ll take it” gets em in a small USPS flat rate box.
21EF4D5B-002A-4184-867C-F4EAC3A38F02.jpeg
EE14D845-B23E-401E-AF7D-2C467535AA9D.jpeg

. That is a good point…maybe I should reconsider. Just kidding. I was looking to see if I had an extra shell holder to make a complete package but can’t find one.
Bravo! If I didn't have a set, I'd want them.
Somebody should take these and use them as justification to buy a rifle to use them with!

I'll take them!

I just built a 358 WIN a few months ago..

Will send a PM.... and will dig around in the crates shortly and post something up..

@freefall
If they did buy a rifle in 358 they would never get rid of it.
The baby Whelen is a great cartridge.
Bob
Bravo! If I didn't have a set, I'd want them.
Somebody should take these and use them as justification to buy a rifle to use them with!

I'll take them!

I just built a 358 WIN a few months ago..

Will send a PM.... and will dig around in the crates shortly and post something up..
@mdwest
PM @Rick HOlbert he has some very potent loads for the 358 that he very successfully used in Africa.
He can steer you on the right path.
Bob

Up for grabs is a Redding 9x21 3 die set…

Image1692145621.209935.jpg

Image1692145631.743551.jpg

Box is a bit dinged up, but the dies are in nearly new condition… nothing wrong with them.. I just don’t load for pistol anymore..

Who needs?

Up for grabs is a Redding 9x21 3 die set…

View attachment 551658

View attachment 551659

Box is a bit dinged up, but the dies are in nearly new condition… nothing wrong with them.. I just don’t load for pistol anymore..

Who needs?

I should add, for those unfamiliar…

9x21 is nothing more than an elongated 9x19/9mm parabellum… so.. 9x21 Redding dies can be used to load the much more common 9x19.. and also load the “competition” 9x21 caliber. You just set the die 2mm shorter in the press (easy to do… naturally works itself out when you set the die up and place the first piece of brass in for depriming and resizing)…

So if you own a 9x19 pistol, these will work perfectly for you.. and if you own a much less common 9x21 pistol these will work perfectly for you… and if you own both… well… that’s even better lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredrickWe

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]