Pay It Forward-Free

My pay it forward item:

A Buck 110 with a 426 blade (with case). Very lightly used with some marks from a sharpener on the back side.

Hopefully someone can put it to good use and not let it collect dust.

image.jpg

I’ve got an identical 110… great knife!

Beautiful folder. I'd like to claim it.

I'll find something nice to pay forward...

Beautiful folder. I'd like to claim it.

I'll find something nice to pay forward...
OK, Burbon Trail sent me that nice folder, here's an item that might help someone stay warm...

Nice leather shooting gloves, size 8-1/2. These are new, never used and nice quality. If you're size 8-1/2. they are yours for the asking.

The photo makes them look mottled and light brown, but they are a rich chocolate brown color.

Gloves.jpg

OK, Burbon Trail sent me that nice folder, here's an item that might help someone stay warm...

Nice leather shooting gloves, size 8-1/2. These are new, never used and nice quality. If you're size 8-1/2. they are yours for the asking.

The photo makes them look mottled and light brown, but they are a rich chocolate brown color.

View attachment 566518
I think those are the right size for me. If not, I’ll put them back on here to continue their search for a home.

I’ll take them. PM incoming.

Claimed by TucsonFX4.

I would like to apologize to those who claimed the stuff I placed on here. Work has been insane lately and I’ve been working late. The brass, bullets & mounts were out in the mail today and are heading your way priority mail. Thanks for your patience!

Lee Load All. Don’t have any other parts but the press.

View attachment 567835
What gauge is the Load All for?

Other parts? Does this mean no bushings and powder measurers?

I have one in 12 gauge and like it. I would like to have a Load All in 410, 28, and 20 gauges.

What gauge is the Load All for?

Other parts? Does this mean no bushings and powder measurers?

I have one in 12 gauge and like it. I would like to have a Load All in 410, 28, and 20 gauges.
Don’t think they made one in .410, my twenty gauge one will do twenty eights with a few changes.

I have no idea what gauge it is for, but would assume 12. No bushings or measures., just the press as shown. I’m not even sure what would go with it. Happy to send it along.

Don’t think they made one in .410, my twenty gauge one will do twenty eights with a few changes.
Thanks for the info. I'll be contacting Lee about what it will take to convert a 20 ga to 28 ga.

Thanks for the info. I'll be contacting Lee about what it will take to convert a 20 ga to 28 ga.
The one I’ve got was dads and as far as I know he just ordered the extra parts for 28 gauge when he ordered the twenty gauge loader, loaders 20 plus years older than I am and still going strong.

I have no idea what gauge it is for, but would assume 12. No bushings or measures., just the press as shown. I’m not even sure what would go with it. Happy to send it along.
I'll take it.
In return I'll be putting up a leather cartridge belt. I'll get pictures, cartridge pocket and waist sizes up tomorrow.

CarsonG

mdsalern and I were PMing and he claimed the cartridge belt in our PM.

If he doesn't want it your next in line.

If I'm not mistaken it is for a 40+ waistline as I described it to mdsalern the belt tongue is cracked, but can easily be repaired/ replaced as that's what I planned on doing to fit my 35-36 inch waist. The belt has multiple cartridge pockets and would be like a culling cartridge belt.

Last edited:
CarsonG

mdsalern and I were PMing and he claimed the cartridge belt in our PM.

If he doesn't want it your next in line.

If I'm not mistaken it is for a 40+ waistline as I described it to mdsalern the belt tongue is cracked, but can easily be repaired/ replaced as that's what I planned on doing to fit my 35-36 inch waist. The belt has multiple cartridge pockets and would be like a culling cartridge belt.

No worries, it may be a little wide on me anyways lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelicaMa

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]