on a lighter note...

image6 (2).jpeg

1726669129268.png

Blast from the past. If I knew then what I know now.
b63b46e807fae647617faf26aa730888.jpg

Ah yes. Remember the Sears catalog with the male model in boxers showing part of his manhood hanging out the bottom of the shorts. He sued and got some kinda huge settlement. Dad just couldn't figure that one out. "Sears should have charged him for advertisement."

Those were the good old days when everyone wanted to look like a hippie bum, a used car dealer, or a pimp. At least there was some variety. Now it's all about the pirate look: unkempt beards or goatees, shaved heads, earrings, and tattoos. I'm surprised more young people aren't having amputations so they can wear peg legs. "Avast ya swab. Argh!"

Those were the good old days when everyone wanted to look like a hippie bum, a used car dealer, or a pimp. At least there was some variety. Now it's all about the pirate look: unkempt beards or goatees, shaved heads, earrings, and tattoos. I'm surprised more young people aren't having amputations so they can wear peg legs. "Avast ya swab. Argh!"
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hindugpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia