Zim orders cull of 200 elephants

Sport hunting isn't fast enough and they need the meat due to the severe drought conditions in Zim, Namibia, etc. It's a govt program to get meat distributed to villages whose crops have had 100% failure.

That's understandable. Taking the steps to provide protein to the local villages in need is commendable
Sport hunting isn't fast enough and they need the meat due to the severe drought conditions in Zim, Namibia, etc. It's a govt program to get meat distributed to villages whose crops have had 100% failure.

I just heard yesterday the Zim govt has agreed to compensate white farmers whose land was confiscated. Is that a rumor? I suppose the payout would be with new Zim monopoly money. Good for outhouse wallpaper.

I just heard yesterday the Zim govt has agreed to compensate white farmers whose land was confiscated. Is that a rumor? I suppose the payout would be with new Zim monopoly money. Good for outhouse wallpaper.
Where or from whom did you "hear" this?

The anti-hunters are dealt with too nicely. They should have a truckload of elephant dung delivered to their estates entryways.

Where or from whom did you "hear" this?
My grouse hunting partner yesterday told me he saw it on the news. I just checked. Here's the AP story:

One has to wonder how a totally bankrupt govt with a negative number credit rating expects to come up with that kind of cash. Print more Zim play money of course. Costs more to print it than the paper is worth.

The only sensible "compensation" would be to give the land back to the white farmers who have the capital, credit, and expertise to work it properly so the country can start feeding the hundreds of thousands who are starving. Giving them a bunch of worthless currency solves nothing for anyone. Feel-good bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dKimeTooheldidge

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia