on a lighter note...

Some will be able to personally relate... :D

1726580298282.png

1726580318497.png

1726583096732.png

Some will be able to personally relate... :D

View attachment 634749

I can definitely relate.

Changed their minds after several rifles were given showers, then lightly coated with break-free. Suddenly rifles didn't require being "spit shined" to pass inspection.

Last edited:

........And it doesn't have to be steaks, it just has to be cooked on the grill or left unattended on the counter or table where I can get it. Said a dog we had in Maryland as kids.

And this was when phones were tethered to a cord.

Our dog would sneak up to the grill, patiently, wait, and watch until nobody was watching or paying him much attention and simply disappear. When it was time to check the meat, a hamburger, hot dog, pork chop, a piece of chicken or steak would be missing. At first it was assumed the count was wrong before going on the grill, then a fuss about someone taking meat off the grill before fully cooked. No one was sure how many pieces of meat he took before mom caught him. After that the lid stayed down on the grill until it was time to flip/turn the food and a guard was posted.

LOL...As kids, being kids, he was our food tester. If the dog isn't going to eat it, us kids weren't going to eat it.

1726629085681.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonSteffen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well