on a lighter note...

IMG-20240705-WA0003.jpg

Guess this guy should have paid more attention to the last guy that said that.

Next morning news headlines:

POLICE INVESTIGATE HUSBAND SUDDEN DEAD

Husband found dead early this morning from apparent multiple frying pan strikes to his head.....

News Headlines 2 days later:

POLICE RULE HUSBAND'S DEATH AN ACCIDENTAL SUICIDE

The Husband apparently suffering from poor eyesight attempted to swat a fly that was buzzing around his head multiple times with a large cast iron frying pan.

Guess this guy should have paid more attention to the last guy that said that.

Next morning news headlines:

POLICE INVESTIGATE HUSBAND SUDDEN DEAD

Husband found dead early this morning from apparent multiple frying pan strikes to his head.....

News Headlines 2 days later:

POLICE RULE HUSBAND'S DEATH AN ACCIDENTAL SUICIDE

The Husband apparently suffering from poor eyesight attempted to swat a fly that was buzzing around his head multiple times with a large cast iron frying pan.
RIP Francis Macomber II

1720297770583.png

Replace car with truck

1720298344679.png

If you're in a cash business, odds are you ARE doing it to avoid taxation.
Yeah, and the preachers wrote the book. When one of my relatives graduated college he was offered a position in a church for 20% of the take. He declined but I'm sure someone else took that offer.

Hopefully the pickup is outside and all of the firearms are on the wall, or in cabinets, safes, etc. along the wall and portions of the walls we can't see. Otherwise this is just a man buns cave.

Yeah, and the preachers wrote the book. When one of my relatives graduated college he was offered a position in a church for 20% of the take. He declined but I'm sure someone else took that offer.

:unsure::unsure:.....the Bible mentioned something about 10%.

:unsure::unsure:....Depending on:
which sect,
the comparative of taxation then and now
The rise of inflation then and now
Etc
Etc
Etc

20% seems a little low....for wages, But about right for what most of today's other 503(c) oorganizations use for charity work.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PLDEloy41

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here