Wanted 330 Dakota Brass, Loaded Ammo and/or Dies

swoobie

AH member
Reaction score
Hi - I'm hoping to find some ammo, brass or dies to keep a 330 going. Please let me know if you have any or would be willing to share any.

Thanks in advance,
Rex

Hi - I'm hoping to find some ammo, brass or dies to keep a 330 going. Please let me know if you have any or would be willing to share any.

Thanks in advance,
Rex
Good luck. My son wa gifted a brand new thirty year old unfired .330. I’ve been looking for weeks. No luck If you find the mother load I’d take some. Thanks happy hunting. Will do the same for you

10 pieces of brass on GB

I’ve got 100 pieces of brass - $4,000
Comes with free Dakota 76 safari - super nice rifle with beautiful French walnut and matte black cerakoted and Leupold vx3

i have ammo or brass i would sell

Great! Many guys are looking for it - Can you list what you have for sale with prices and pictures?

I am interested in some. Not greedy loaded or brass I have nothing. Price and pics please. Thank you

I was speaking to Ward (Shop Supervisor) at Parkwest Arms recently. He stated they have ALL but one of the Dakota proprietary caliber's brass in stock presently. The odd one remaining was incoming shortly.

I'd give them a call.

Thanks Rookhawk - I talked to Ward today and he didn't have any 330...

Randy has been offshore fishing and asked that I respond. He has 40 rounds of brass ($80 for 20 rounds) and 2 boxes of ammo ($150 per box). He will post pictures tonight.

Hi RW - I’ve sent you a PM. I’d like to buy what you have, thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mahsine Parthime

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available