on a lighter note...

That's a firecracker. You want the bomb: the eggs must be pickled, need onions and pickled sausage in with beans, and drink lots beer with it.

Warning: Don't trust the exhaust. Not all of it will be dry or solid.

That's what a friend told me.

FB_IMG_1713040143418.jpg

That's a firecracker. You want the bomb: the eggs must be pickled, need onions and pickled sausage in with beans, and drink lots beer with it.

Warning: Don't trust the exhaust. Not all of it will be dry or solid.

That's what a friend told me.
Add a little Tabasco to light the fuse

Neighborhood:
OH SH!T!! Just Gina ran out of coffee and Action Bob hasn't returned from the store yet.

(15 seconds later) Neighbors have lined the streets between Just Gina's house and Starbucks with 8,16, 20, and 32 ounce size styrofoam cups of coffee to cheer Just Gina on.

(30 seconds later, arriving home from the opposite) Action Bob arrives home with Just Gina's coffee.

Stay Tuned for the Next Chapter.
Same time. Same ActionBob and Just Gina channel.

Does Just Gina enjoy her coffee and the neighbors thoughtfulness?

Does Just Gina leave Action Bob at home for a solo 20 day DG and PG safari in Africa?

Tune in Next Week. When we hear: (fluttering her eyelids) Aahhh....ActionBob you brought home 5 pounds my favorite brand of coffee.

:E Rofl::E Rofl::E Rofl:

DISCLAIMER; CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF Just Gina is Not Addicted to Coffee. Therefore No Interdiction is Warranted.

FYI, the Disclaimer, in fear for my life, I had to say this just in case @Just Gina or @ActionBob seen me before I seen her at the next SCI Convention (2025) in Nashville.

Neighborhood:
OH SH!T!! Just Gina ran out of coffee and Action Bob hasn't returned from the store yet.

(15 seconds later) Neighbors have lined the streets between Just Gina's house and Starbucks with 8,16, 20, and 32 ounce size styrofoam cups of coffee to cheer Just Gina on.

(30 seconds later, arriving home from the opposite) Action Bob arrives home with Just Gina's coffee.

Stay Tuned for the Next Chapter.
Same time. Same ActionBob and Just Gina channel.

Does Just Gina enjoy her coffee and the neighbors thoughtfulness?

Does Just Gina leave Action Bob at home for a solo 20 day DG and PG safari in Africa?

Tune in Next Week. When we hear: (fluttering her eyelids) Aahhh....ActionBob you brought home 5 pounds my favorite brand of coffee.

DISCLAIMER; CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF Just Gina is Not Addicted to Coffee. Therefore No Interdiction is Warranted.

FYI, the Disclaimer, in fear for my life, I had to say this just in case @Just Gina or @ActionBob seen me before I seen her at the next SCI Convention (2025) in Nashville.

@Ridge Runner

This is awesome!! How fun! Thank you!! :love:

@Ridge Runner

This is awesome!! How fun! Thank you!! :love:
Thought you and Bob would get a kick out of it.

A bit of marathon runner and a bit of the 60's naustausia TV afternoon superhero (kids) shows...Batman/Batgirl theme.

Sort of far fetched....Popeye and his spinach..
..you and coffee.....sorry...well not really..... ActionBob you're the sidekick....but one day you too might have your own spinoff. :E Rofl:

That will scare the neighborhood

Not Really,....rumor has it they love @ Just Gina, and are curious about @ActionBob. Why he doesn't prevent @Just Gina from running out of her morning, afternoon, evening, and in between times coffee needs. Okay fixes. She's not a addict. Well...maybe. But still No Intervention is needed. Yet!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineHe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?