on a lighter note...

325105664_507616884627589_5239718510132110314_n.jpg
329449101_524889576409431_1200656278861516206_n.jpg
 
329441411_636436544955231_7640161746325651327_n.jpg
 
Canada tried that 25 years ago with a weather balloon that went rogue, it didn't work too well.



The reports are that they used a sidewinder missile which runs around $400,000 US

 
Perfectly good waste of a $6million dollar Phoenix missile.
They could have given it a short blast of cannon fire for a few hundred bucks.
Also, a cannon burst would have preserved the payload so we could have seen EXACTLY what it was.

View attachment 515384View attachment 515383View attachment 515385View attachment 515386
Naughty peasant thinking critically for yourself and questioning the ones calling the shots.
Funny it’s in the ocean rather than a muddy corn field in the Midwest too.
 
I don’t know what species of tree it is but I’m guessing it has to be some kind of softwood
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
329378117_742144844217018_1293504302586128721_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,303
Members
169,521
Latest member
MayY275162
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top