on a lighter note...

98F88CAC-535C-4A5B-A3AB-CA6023EBBC10.jpeg
 
Looks relaxed and warm. I am wearing a sweatshirt and hat in my house, its a balmy 0 F outside!
You'll be warming up. Usually, a day or 2 after us. After a week+ of not getting to freezing daytime/below 0 at night, the next week will be in the 30's or 40's every day here.
 
@Wyatt Smith
Thanks! That is a shame they closed! My kids used to watch a show on TV and it had some really cool restaurants known for various menu items. I wish I could remember all the really cool ones.

@Just Gina Just come to West-Central Illinois and you can go on a giant tenderloin tour. Spoonies in London Mills, IL, right on the Spoon River, is highly regarded. The Goose Pit in Banner, IL, between Banner Marsh and Rice Lake, just off the Illinois River, has a great one that comes on a single bun as a joke (it could be made into 4 nice sandwiches).

And while you’re in central IL, you could also start trying the legendary Horseshoe. The best I ever had was at Jackson Street Pub in Macomb, IL. Theirs was 2 slices of Texas toast, 2 breaded tenderloins (or hamburgers or chicken breast), then buried under a mountain of waffle fries and cheese sauce. Many others only do the single Texas toast and burger or tenderloin. I changed the life of a feller from Georgia one night with a horseshoe (and probably shortened his life, too).
 
38862AE4-37E2-450F-BB7D-9F28CE218D49.jpeg
 
@Just Gina Just come to West-Central Illinois and you can go on a giant tenderloin tour. Spoonies in London Mills, IL, right on the Spoon River, is highly regarded. The Goose Pit in Banner, IL, between Banner Marsh and Rice Lake, just off the Illinois River, has a great one that comes on a single bun as a joke (it could be made into 4 nice sandwiches).

And while you’re in central IL, you could also start trying the legendary Horseshoe. The best I ever had was at Jackson Street Pub in Macomb, IL. Theirs was 2 slices of Texas toast, 2 breaded tenderloins (or hamburgers or chicken breast), then buried under a mountain of waffle fries and cheese sauce. Many others only do the single Texas toast and burger or tenderloin. I changed the life of a feller from Georgia one night with a horseshoe (and probably shortened his life, too).
A steady diet of horseshoes definitely won’t add any time to your life. One of my favorite meals (cheat on diet) of all time however.
 
1675551334074.png
 
1675551370516.png
 
Perfectly good waste of a $6million dollar Phoenix missile.
They could have given it a short blast of cannon fire for a few hundred bucks.
Also, a cannon burst would have preserved the payload so we could have seen EXACTLY what it was.

329248195_735251757958368_4258009756114718262_n.jpg
329425911_1185901348713979_7373535989640443014_n.jpg
322082307_507178991543845_3954817430668540322_n.jpg
321960331_525401649695695_3264475937185996416_n.jpg
 
327003581_516561703946276_725832457316186316_n (1).jpg
329409873_878414419944351_1142604642520251586_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,992
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top