Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Folks , I am happy to announce that I have been awarded the omay north concession for 5 years and will be offering hunts in the forum shortly for those that love the Zambezi valley and what it has to offer

contact me on email for information and pricing
martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
What’s app + 263778121842

Good news martin
Best of luck with this endeavour

Well done!

Congratulations.

What happened to Dalton and York? Seems they had just built it back up and were running superior hunts. Do these blocks go up to the highest bidder every few years?

Loved that camp and country. Hope to get back someday

I messaged Dalton & York two times last last year, never heard back from them.

I messaged them about 3 hours ago and got a response in less then a minute
Same for me. I got a response and usually get one within a day or so.

I messaged Dalton & York two times last last year, never heard back from them.
Sorry to hear that Andrew. I can’t speak for them but I found everything they represented to me to be truthful in my dealings with them.

What happened to Dalton and York? Seems they had just built it back up and were running superior hunts. Do these blocks go up to the highest bidder every few years?
The omay north and south came up for tender December 2022, after the previous lease expired. The results were announced yesterday for both areas and we are preparing for a great season both in matetsi 5 and the omay north.
If anyone has booked safaris in the north please contact your operator or myself for clarification and direction.
Have a great day
Martin

Congratulations! I’ve heard a lot of good things about this area.

Took my first buffalo there in 2012. Martin had it then. PH was Dalton Tink in his first year. Really super area and camp on the shores of Lake Kariba. Sundowners on the lake was a special highlight for my wife. Hippos under the chart at night. Lions. Perfect

I very much enjoyed my hunt in Omay North with Dalton & York Safaris in 2021. The time, money, and effort that Dalton & York invested into the Omay really showed in the abundance of game, relations with the locals, accommodations, and crew. I'd recommend Dalton & York to anyone for hunting the Omay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim T

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!