New guy from Texas

knuckleball

Reaction score
Member of
Life member of RMEF, NRA, B&C
Hunted
US: Texas, Colorado, New Mexico
Hello everyone, I've been a guest through here on occasion and only recently joined because I just booked my first safari to share with my son in 2026. We will be going for plains game in SA with Dumukwa Safaris. Looking forward to learning all I can and meeting some new friends. Thanks for having me.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard, gotta be a story behind your name “knuckleball”

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard, gotta be a story behind your name “knuckleball”
Not really. Played a little ball in college and after. It was my favorite pitch and got me into college. Just a baseball lover in general. Seemed like a unique screen name. : )

Not really. Played a little ball in college and after. It was my favorite pitch and got me into college. Just a baseball lover in general. Seemed like a unique screen name. : )
How much after college and when if you don’t mind me asking. Did the same. College 83-86 and minor leagues from 86-91.

How much after college and when if you don’t mind me asking. Did the same. College 83-86 and minor leagues from 86-91.
College from 83-85 in Texas. Played in local leagues in Texas after that until about 1990. Was on a national championship team of 18-21 year olds after my freshman year of college. Never was good enough to get drafted but I had a great time playing.

I actually was fortunate enough to get to catch the best knuckleballer in history( IMO) in some spring training games before he retired and came back to the braves. (Phil Neikro)

Hey knuckles. Where yat?

Good day! Welcome to AH!

Greetings knuckleball,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Upon your triumphant return from the South African safari, I look forward to your hunt report and photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AddieWhitt

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa