Upland Hunt Package Texas

Put me on the list plz.
I'm in San Antonio and can possibly provide a ride to anyone flying in to SAT.

Edit - looks like DFW is closer for travelers but offer still stands if flying into SAT and dates align.

Put me on the list plz.
I'm in San Antonio and can possibly provide a ride to anyone flying in to SAT.

Edit - looks like DFW is closer for travelers but offer still stands if flying into SAT and dates align.
Will do.

I’m going to send out a group pm with everyone in it with available dates for group hunts. That way we can get some groups put together, that have similar schedules, this week. We can also discuss group size(s) and answer any questions anyone has.

Eric,
Put me on the list as well. I live in Amarillo and hopefully can make it. I’ll send you a PM

Since I will be there in late December if a hunt is scheduled before, during or after I would love to be included!! Would be nice to share the lodge with fellow A.H'rs

My son and I might be interested in a hunt. He will have to check his work schedule and we'll get back to you. Thanks.

I’m going to send out a group pm with everyone in it with available dates for group hunts. That way we can get some groups put together, that have similar schedules, this week. We can also discuss group size(s) and answer any questions anyone has.
Can you put me on that list as well.
It would have to be later in the season for me as I have several trips booked but I’d come if I can make my schedule work.
Thanks

Add me to the list. As others, if the dates can work out I would like to join.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StriderJr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa