My Covid vaccination experience

Big difference in dying with Covid, and from Covid. Anyone who believes all of those reported Covid casualties did FROM Covid are delusional, and easily led. I had a good friend die from Covid supposedly, at least that was what was on his death certificate, and he was vaxed and boosted. What they didn't tell you was that he was diabetic and 100lbs overweight. Didn't matter..........Covid was cause of death.

Had a friend that died in a car accident. Death certificate said cause of death is Covid.
Someone I know that I work with whos Farther in law got the jab, 3 weeks later he cant walk anymore.
Hospitals receive a stipend of 30K or more from the government for every Covid death, or so I have been informed.

But there's really no good reason to be so skeptical..........

1642787765471.png

9.7 billion vaccines administered as of 1/21/22. I think before this is all over, we will all get some variant of COVID and the severity will vary. For me and most of my family members, the vaccine was the way to go. Glad it was a choice and not a mandate.

Not if….But when. And then how severe….such a sad commentary to so many of us Post War generations.

@shootist
And governments receive a kickback from the WHO per covid reported death
As you have no clear idea wtf is happening in the world today I would rather not put a laughing emoji on my post and rather take the info in. ... Omg I wanna say jou ma se poes

@Jörg Krüger
Actually, I thought you were being sarcastic.

What is the source of your information on the WHO paying governments per reported Covid deaths? How much does the US receive? I thought the money flow went the other direction - with the WHO constantly begging for funding.

And governments receive a kickback from the WHO per covid reported death
I thought you were being sarcastic as well. WHO has no money to give to anyone, and the US covers nearly a quarter of its funding. The organization still struggles to balance its books. Those black helicopters they operate are very expensive.

I thought you were being sarcastic as well. WHO has no money to give to anyone, and the US covers nearly a quarter of its funding. The organization still struggles to balance its books. Those black helicopters they operate are very expensive.
@Jörg Krüger
Actually, I thought you were being sarcastic.

What is the source of your information on the WHO paying governments per reported Covid deaths? How much does the US receive? I thought the money flow went the other direction - with the WHO constantly begging for funding.
I am not talking world wide, but I have heard of this in South Africa.

Unsure how or why I just received a notice about this thread I don’t recall seeing before. Last comment here appears to be a year ago. I never got a shot for covid, hardly participated in the shamdemic, plandemic, dempanic, whatever and just went about my freedom loving life in rural Pennsylvania. In mid 2023 we now know covid is from a Chinese biolab, its arrival and surreptitious political role during an important election year is suspicious, a host of leftists had war-gamed about such an occurrence just the year before, and the various jabs did nothing compared to natural immunity and certainly did not prevent transmission. Etc etc we watched Covid be an excuse for worldwide government malfeasance and an assault on western democracies that crushed medical and political dissent and individual rights while promoting entire Ministry of Truths who did nothing but lie and use the complicit establishment media to give the lies and police state behavior a thin veneer of truth appearance. Meanwhile the African continent hardly suffered from covid because ivermectin use is so prevalent there. If you went on safari in Africa with a bunch of plaquenil and ivermectin tablets, you might get covid, but you’d also recover in a couple days and get back out and hunt.

I am surprised at the lack of enlightenment in this thread. Some genuine whopper conspiracy theories. Blue cheese moon varieties.

I received every vaccine shot that was available. The total lack of side effects actually concerned me. I have enough science education (BA biology) to know that vaccines for viral infections work by introducing enough similar simulated foreign material emulating the virus to produce a reaction that triggers our immune system which then can identify the virus and either prevent infection or fight it better. Vaccines are not antibiotics, which actually attack the invading bacteria. Our own bodies must fight off viral infections. Of course, every body is different, making it difficult (impossible?) for vaccine designers to predict every reaction to the treatment. But reaction is what makes vaccines work.

I also have enough research skills (PhD) to recognize internet bullshit. However, it doesn't take a doctorate to sift out what's flushable and what's not. Just a modicum of intelligence and common sense. And a willingness to learn. Reality may not be as "interesting" as goofball conspiracy theories but when other peoples' lives are at stake (especially your family's), fiction needs to stay in the entertaiment reading room ... next to the toilet.

As a mostly healthy (to my knowledge) 31 year old I truly and deeply regret getting the jab. I’ve been having episodes lately with irregular heartbeat and possible afib according to my Kardia thingy. Among other symptoms. It’s the increased frequency that is most concerning.. Waiting on appointment with cardiologist as we speak.

How much is due to family history/genetics (which is admittedly extensive)? Hard to say as my dad wasn’t much older than me when he was diagnosed with afib. So there’s that…………………………… Would Covid have gotten me if I hadn’t been vaccinated? I’m guessing not but who knows? Are my concerns valid? Maybe and maybe not. Perhaps time will tell.

All I can say is NEVER again… Interpret that how you will……………………..

Last edited:
Brought in for the coop, the chicken coop?
Yup. Thought I was being a good boy so got one shot back in 21 when this genocide began. About 2 weeks later I started developing symptoms and side effects which I still have today. They said I had to get all my shots and the boosters and I told them to shove it and I never got another one. Even now I'm getting new side effects. My doctor calls it Long Covid and says it is affecting more people all the time. I'm just glad I didn't get any more of that poison. I might be dead or close(r) to it

They killed off a lot of people with that poison. Wonder what they'll concoct next.

I am surprised at the lack of enlightenment in this thread. Some genuine whopper conspiracy theories. Blue cheese moon varieties.

I received every vaccine shot that was available. The total lack of side effects actually concerned me. I have enough science education (BA biology) to know that vaccines for viral infections work by introducing enough similar simulated foreign material emulating the virus to produce a reaction that triggers our immune system which then can identify the virus and either prevent infection or fight it better. Vaccines are not antibiotics, which actually attack the invading bacteria. Our own bodies must fight off viral infections. Of course, every body is different, making it difficult (impossible?) for vaccine designers to predict every reaction to the treatment. But reaction is what makes vaccines work.

I also have enough research skills (PhD) to recognize internet bullshit. However, it doesn't take a doctorate to sift out what's flushable and what's not. Just a modicum of intelligence and common sense. And a willingness to learn. Reality may not be as "interesting" as goofball conspiracy theories but when other peoples' lives are at stake (especially your family's), fiction needs to stay in the entertaiment reading room ... next to the toilet.
Is that just a blanket statement or did you actually read the entire thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graham993

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]