My Covid vaccination experience

I’m glad I got jabbed, my aunt was a anti vaccine & mask and died a horrible death in 12/20 from the OG Covid 19 , blood clots in the lungs
nobody I know had any side effect from the vaccine fortantly

I am surprised at the lack of enlightenment in this thread. Some genuine whopper conspiracy theories. Blue cheese moon varieties.

I received every vaccine shot that was available. The total lack of side effects actually concerned me. I have enough science education (BA biology) to know that vaccines for viral infections work by introducing enough similar simulated foreign material emulating the virus to produce a reaction that triggers our immune system which then can identify the virus and either prevent infection or fight it better. Vaccines are not antibiotics, which actually attack the invading bacteria. Our own bodies must fight off viral infections. Of course, every body is different, making it difficult (impossible?) for vaccine designers to predict every reaction to the treatment. But reaction is what makes vaccines work.

I also have enough research skills (PhD) to recognize internet bullshit. However, it doesn't take a doctorate to sift out what's flushable and what's not. Just a modicum of intelligence and common sense. And a willingness to learn. Reality may not be as "interesting" as goofball conspiracy theories but when other peoples' lives are at stake (especially your family's), fiction needs to stay in the entertaiment reading room ... next to the toilet.
I'm pretty sure what people received in this one was not a traditional vaccine you describe. I'm not an expert, but what made this injection controversial is it was the first use of MnRA technolgy. That's not a normal vaccine, they are changing the molecular structure in your cells. On top of that, they skipped all the typical trials associated with FDA approvals. PhD only means you're an inch wide and a mile deep in a discrete discipline. You had the 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration to get through coursework and dissertation. Congratulations and well done. We recognize, it's not like the Wizard of Oz gifted with some sort of omnipotent level of intelligence. Your opinion carries the same weight as everyone else's and what's funny is the line between conspiracy theory and spoiler alert is pretty thin these days.

I'm still doing the boosters on advice from my doc and seeing "Long Covid" in two of our friends. One has reduced lung function, and the other is brain related (dementia like symptoms).

I did a booster a month ago as prep for international travel. I'm almost 74 with one medical condition (cardiac).

Everyone should *Always* be free to choose for themselves.

Up to 100 people a Month currently Dying in my Small town of 100,000!!! Pre Vaccine/Boosters Two on The Average!!! There is a REASON The American Red Cross STOPPED TAKING SPIKE PROTEIN BLOOD A YEAR AGO!!!

I don't have a clue as to what the WHO did or does. But here in the USA, the CDC was/is running the show. And the government was/is definitely paying hospitals and doctors, i don't know through which path, the CDC or otherwise.

As I was recovering and on track to go home Gina and I had a couple hour conversation with one of my doctors. He had plenty of time because they had lost so many patients he had nothing better to do with his afternoon! He had just lost a woman in her 40's. It still gives me chills the amount of people dying all around me while I was in there and the first doctor with his completely flat uncaring attitude. Gina tells me he had some emotion when she called him an arrogant son of a bitch! But all I was to him was a paycheck....

I digress, back to the doctor with a personality. He explained to us how at that point, 2 years ago now. The doctors and hospitals are in reality (in the US) working for the government. They were recieving over 50% of their income directly from the government. He made the statement, "Do you think we listen to the single biggest source of our income? Of course we do!"

I came as close to dying as one could from Covid and the hospitalization for it. I know I only survived because of the intervention by @Just Gina

Yes I had the little blood clots in my lungs, it was miserable. It was a struggle to breath, it would have been easier to just give up like too many did. The entire program laid out by the CDC leads exactly to that. I had Gina to keep me fighting and to fight the establishment. She was one of them so she knew how it worked and how they worked. Fortunately while I was still lucid enough I got my entire medical directive signed over to her. That is when they went from Arrogant Son of a Bitch to legally having to listen to her. That is also the day they stopped pushing me to agree to be intibated. That is the day all the medical staff started to tell me i looked better and was doing better..... Unfortunately it was not soon enough, they had allready given me Remdesiviere. That made me WAY worse. That then leads to putting you on a ventilator which means you no longer bother anyone AND the hospital gets a nice fat check. In fact the way it was explained to us, they get payments for each level of care you are escalated to. You get blood clots so the CDC chart says administer a blood thinner. They start out with the cheapest crap and devil may care what side-effects or how effective. The hospitals are paid for that treatment level. So why use anything expensive? You get put on a steroid. First choice is Dexamethazone.... for God's sake we stopped using that 20 years ago on our cattle because there are better options AND because administering it shuts down the immune system. But it's very cheap! We do still use it to abort an unwanted pregnancy in cattle.....

As for the "vaccine" my mother and step father got it, both got covid and both continue to have issues they did not have before. My baby sister got it and it killed her. Actually on her death certificate that cause of death was due to complications from the Covid-19 vaccine. She would very likely be alive and well today if she had not taken that.I get it about how a small percentage will have fatal reactions to almost any vaccine. The cattle division of Pfizer has paid me several times for cattle dying from reactions to their products. But this was my sister!!! I'm so angry over this i cannot even explain it. Did they ever conduct animal safety trials on this stuff? If this is really an mRNA virus and vaccine, wouldn't the same technology work on AIDS? Why is there not a vaccine for that? Where is the true science?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure what people received in this one was not a traditional vaccine you describe. I'm not an expert, but what made this injection controversial is it was the first use of MnRA technolgy. That's not a normal vaccine, they are changing the molecular structure in your cells. On top of that, they skipped all the typical trials associated with FDA approvals. PhD only means you're an inch wide and a mile deep in a discrete discipline. You had the 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration to get through coursework and dissertation. Congratulations and well done. We recognize, it's not like the Wizard of Oz gifted with some sort of omnipotent level of intelligence. Your opinion carries the same weight as everyone else's and what's funny is the line between conspiracy theory and spoiler alert is pretty thin these days.
It was the first time MnRA technology was used in a vaccine, but this was the first time the world encountered a lethal pandemic coronavirus. The bugs are getting more sophisticated and innovative. That's evolution at work. We just need to be equally innovative and sophisticated to defeat them. Evolve ... or we can just keep drawing on cave walls.

Of course the vaccines and boosters were tested. Another myth ... like the vax made people magnetic ... or subject to govt surveillance from injected microchips.

I'm still doing the boosters on advice from my doc and seeing "Long Covid" in two of our friends. One has reduced lung function, and the other is brain related (dementia like symptoms).

I did a booster a month ago as prep for international travel. I'm almost 74 with one medical condition (cardiac).

Everyone should *Always* be free to choose for themselves.
The problem with that is they are not just choosing for themselves. COVID WAS/IS HIGHLY CONTAGEOUS AND POTENTIALLY FATAL. COVID killed more people in the US over just ONE WEEKEND during 2020 than the flu did in the two YEARS prior to 2019. And the flu is usually pretty good at killing folks. Except during the pandemic ... when everyone was masking up and keeping their distance.

You choose to take risks, you're putting everyone else at risk too. No one should have the "freedom" to drive 70 mph through a school zone. Or sell drugs in a school zone. Or smoke in public places. Or block fire lanes.

I don't have a clue as to what the WHO did or does. But here in the USA, the CDC was/is running the show. And the government was/is definitely paying hospitals and doctors, i don't know through which path, the CDC or otherwise.

As I was recovering and on track to go home Gina and I had a couple hour conversation with one of my doctors. He had plenty of time because they had lost so many patients he had nothing better to do with his afternoon! He had just lost a woman in her 40's. It still gives me chills the amount of people dying all around me while I was in there and the first doctor with his completely flat uncaring attitude. Gina tells me he had some emotion when she called him an arrogant son of a bitch! But all I was to him was a paycheck....

I digress, back to the doctor with a personality. He explained to us how at that point, 2 years ago now. The doctors and hospitals are in reality (in the US) working for the government. They were recieving over 50% of their income directly from the government. He made the statement, "Do you think we listen to the single biggest source of our income? Of course we do!"

I came as close to dying as one could from Covid and the hospitalization for it. I know I only survived because of the intervention by @Just Gina

Yes I had the little blood clots in my lungs, it was miserable. It was a struggle to breath, it would have been easier to just give up like too many did. The entire program laid out by the CDC leads exactly to that. I had Gina to keep me fighting and to fight the establishment. She was one of them so she knew how it worked and how they worked. Fortunately while I was still lucid enough I got my entire medical directive signed over to her. That is when they went from Arrogant Son of a Bitch to legally having to listen to her. That is also the day they stopped pushing me to agree to be intibated. That is the day all the medical staff started to tell me i looked better and was doing better..... Unfortunately it was not soon enough, they had allready given me Remdesiviere. That made me WAY worse. That then leads to putting you on a ventilator which means you no longer bother anyone AND the hospital gets a nice fat check. In fact the way it was explained to us, they get payments for each level of care you are escalated to. You get blood clots so the CDC chart says administer a blood thinner. They start out with the cheapest crap and devil may care what side-effects or how effective. The hospitals are paid for that treatment level. So why use anything expensive? You get put on a steroid. First choice is Dexamethazone.... for God's sake we stopped using that 20 years ago on our cattle because there are better options AND because administering it shuts down the immune system. But it's very cheap! We do still use it to abort an unwanted pregnancy in cattle.....

As for the "vaccine" my mother and step father got it, both got covid and both continue to have issues they did not have before. My baby sister got it and it killed her. Actually on her death certificate that cause of death was due to complications from the Covid-19 vaccine. She would very likely be alive and well today if she had not taken that.I get it about how a small percentage will have fatal reactions to almost any vaccine. The cattle division of Pfizer has paid me several times for cattle dying from reactions to their products. But this was my sister!!! I'm so angry over this i cannot even explain it. Did they ever conduct animal safety trials on this stuff? If this is really an mRNA virus and vaccine, wouldn't the same technology work on AIDS? Why is there not a vaccine for that? Where is the true science?
Glad you made it through and sorry about your sister. That’s horrible.

I have had 3 shoots, I was skeptical but as my work involves lots of travelling there wasnt really an option to not have them.
Prior to the 3rd shoot I have close to never had a flue or sore throat.

From the 2nd week after the 3rd shot I have had close to constant sore/itching throat, runny nose just from hearing of a weatherchange, 3 confirmed runs of c19 and worst- repeated incidents of pain/soreness in joints.

I can not know if I would die a hortible death from c19 without the shots, but I am pretty sure the shoots made me sick..

As for the "vaccine" my mother and step father got it, both got covid and both continue to have issues they did have before. My baby sister got it and it killed her. Actually on her death certificate that cause of death was due to complications from the Covid-19 vaccine. She would very likely be alive and well today if she had not taken that.I get it about how a small percentage will have fatal reactions to almost any vaccine. The cattle division of Pfizer has paid me several times for cattle dying from reactions to their products. But this was my sister!!! I'm so angry over this i cannot even explain it. Did they ever conduct animal safety trials on this stuff? If this is really an RNA virus and vaccine, wouldn't the same technology work on AIDS? Why is there not a vaccine for that? Where is the true science?
I should preface this by saying I took the vaccine in order to travel. I am glad that I did, but only for that reason.

I am absolutely confident that despite the indemnity provided by the Trump administration to Pfizer et al. a major legal claims industry will develop and break that indemnity within the next decade - two at the most. Those cases will make the asbestos claims legal industry look like shade tree pikers.

Two close friends suffered fluid on the heart following their second injections. Both cardiologists rather bravely reported the cases as a reaction to the vaccine. Fortunately, aggressive treatment brought the issue under control within a few weeks and neither are currently on medication.

I will not be taking any more boosters.

Last edited:
I am surprised at the lack of enlightenment in this thread. Some genuine whopper conspiracy theories. Blue cheese moon varieties.

I received every vaccine shot that was available. The total lack of side effects actually concerned me. I have enough science education (BA biology) to know that vaccines for viral infections work by introducing enough similar simulated foreign material emulating the virus to produce a reaction that triggers our immune system which then can identify the virus and either prevent infection or fight it better. Vaccines are not antibiotics, which actually attack the invading bacteria. Our own bodies must fight off viral infections. Of course, every body is different, making it difficult (impossible?) for vaccine designers to predict every reaction to the treatment. But reaction is what makes vaccines work.

I also have enough research skills (PhD) to recognize internet bullshit. However, it doesn't take a doctorate to sift out what's flushable and what's not. Just a modicum of intelligence and common sense. And a willingness to learn. Reality may not be as "interesting" as goofball conspiracy theories but when other peoples' lives are at stake (especially your family's), fiction needs to stay in the entertaiment reading room ... next to the toilet.
What’s the difference between a “conspiracy theory” and the truth? Today it’s about three months. A tremendous amount of excellent analysis of covid data has been done since mid 2022, and it detonates the establishment narrative. I don’t believe my freedom is a “conspiracy theory” which is a lazy way of saying “don’t bother me with facts that contradict what I want to believe.” If anything, the CBS-MSNBC-NPR-FDA etc narrative has been one gigantic conspiracy period, no theory, just lies. You go walk into the “showers” if you want, but I say no thank you, I’ll hold onto my freedom. People with open or curious minds should check out gateway pundit, epoch times, breitbart news, to begin with

It was the first time MnRA technology was used in a vaccine, but this was the first time the world encountered a lethal pandemic coronavirus. The bugs are getting more sophisticated and innovative. That's evolution at work. We just need to be equally innovative and sophisticated to defeat them. Evolve ... or we can just keep drawing on cave walls.

Of course the vaccines and boosters were tested. Another myth ... like the vax made people magnetic ... or subject to govt surveillance from injected microchips.

Quoting AARP about policy is like asking the Nazis if the gas chambers will really work. AARP is a politically partisan arm of one political party and has zero credibility about anything. Zero.

The problem with that is they are not just choosing for themselves. COVID WAS/IS HIGHLY CONTAGEOUS AND POTENTIALLY FATAL. COVID killed more people in the US over just ONE WEEKEND during 2020 than the flu did in the two YEARS prior to 2019. And the flu is usually pretty good at killing folks. Except during the pandemic ... when everyone was masking up and keeping their distance.

You choose to take risks, you're putting everyone else at risk too. No one should have the "freedom" to drive 70 mph through a school zone. Or sell drugs in a school zone. Or smoke in public places. Or block fire lanes.
You should not own guns. You are a risk to everyone around you

@GuttormG
Very interesting! I too got 3 and was sick after the second for a couple days- probably normal reaction as the body is fooled into ramping up immune response. I don’t believe I ever got Covid but was exposed continuously to a fairly high population of Covid positive people. I only wore a mask when forced to in certain venues. I never hid at my house. I view the whole episode as a no win stalemate. What percentages of older population dies from Covid or from side effects of the vaccine… could be a toss up? What is most worrisome, IMO, are what appear to be long term side effects of the vaccine. Whether or not the couple of bouts of month long bronchitis-like coughing I’ve had are related to the virus or to the vaccine is hard to say.

You mentioned joint soreness. That is what caught my attention to your post! I’ve recently read of some in the medical field starting to make a connection between the vaccine and certain joint issues. I came down with what appears to be and diagnosed by my doctor as Polymyalgia rheumatica about 6 mos after the last booster. Exact causes of the syndrome are not well understood but I am betting the mRNA vaccine may have been a trigger. Of course if I had caught Covid and died or suffered long term complications then I probably would still have chosen the impairment of this joint/connective tissue problem. So far it is more of a manageable impairment than a disabling one. As best as my doctor can tell my heart is as good as ever and shows no change from pre-Covid condition with valves and BP all normal. As an aside, the standard treatment for symptoms of Polymyalgia rheumatica o
Is Prednisone with Meloxicam. That combo works very well but cannot be taken long term without possible serious side effects. I have weaned myself off the Prednisone after about 8 months and only occasionally take a Meloxicam tab… which is similar to common Ibuprofin.

Last edited:
Each person needs to determine if the jab in the arm is worth it to them or not. I know a number of people that got the covid and are no longer here, they also didn't get the jab. I don't know of a single person personally that got the jab and passed away from anything other than natural causes. So who is to say? Would of those that I know that got the jab and passed away wouldn't of if they hadn't gotten it, but they all of them were 80+ years old.

I have underlying health issues that if I happen to come down with it I might as well as just go to the mortuary instead of the hospital, so I have gotten all the jabs that are recommended and the only side effect that I have had was the chills the night after I got the first one.

We are in a free country, we can decided if we want to get the vaccine or not. If we don't we may be restricted in what we can do or go, it's our choice.

I should preface this by saying I took the vaccine in order to travel. I am glad that I did, but only for that reason.

I am absolutely confident that despite the indemnity provided by the Trump administration to Pfizer et al. a major legal claims industry will develop and break that indemnity within the next decade - two at the most. Those cases will make the asbestos claims legal industry look like shade tree pikers.

Two close friends suffered fluid on the heart following their second injections. Both cardiologists rather bravely reported the cases as a reaction to the vaccine. Fortunately, aggressive treatment brought the issue under control within a few weeks and neither are currently on medication.

I will not be taking any more boosters.
Yes, there seems to be lots of mixed results.

My wife got Moderna three times and I got it four times due to all our international travel that we didn’t want to cancel and my guiding lots of traveling hunters. I went to Africa twice during covid and guided lots of hunters in the USA. Our daughter got Moderna and was a CNA in a covid ward at our local hospital. None of the three of us ever got covid as far as we know. I even spent a week guiding two sick unvaccinated hunters in December of 2021 but I did not get sick.

Our other kids got Phizer and all of them got covid at one time or another but without severe symptoms. As advertised but often ignored, the shots are not 100% preventative but likely shield people from covid death.

I had three close friends that refused the shots. One never got sick, another was in the hospital for 18 days and was released on Christmas Eve 2021 with covid and almost died. He was on oxygen for months but is fine now. My other friend died after 14 days in the hospital. All of these guys were healthy beforehand.

The wife of one of my guides had a terrible reaction to the shots and is just getting back to normal now. My mother had a pacemaker installed on Easter morning 2022 and she’s curious if the shots caused it but we don’t know either way.

My wife and I are not getting more boosters since we never got sick and it’s no longer required for travel.

Last edited:
Why are you people still talking about bloody covid? If I never hear that wretched word again it will be too soon. Get over it, move on, talk about hunting for a change, get a life.

I agree in theory, but it’s pretty tough to do when you have friends with permanent disabilities due to negative vaccine reactions. We have one friend whose connective tissue disorder is so bad she is in constant pain and can barely function. It has officially been diagnosed as a negative vaccine reaction.

Like others, I got two jabs to facilitate travel. There was enough data coming in before the boosters started to convince me that I had had my last jab.

Yup. Thought I was being a good boy so got one shot back in 21 when this genocide began. About 2 weeks later I started developing symptoms and side effects which I still have today. They said I had to get all my shots and the boosters and I told them to shove it and I never got another one. Even now I'm getting new side effects. My doctor calls it Long Covid and says it is affecting more people all the time. I'm just glad I didn't get any more of that poison. I might be dead or close(r) to it

They killed off a lot of people with that poison. Wonder what they'll concoct next.
@Newboomer
I've had 5 covid shots now with no ill affects. My wife got covid and I still cuddled up to her every night and she still got all my kisses. I still didn't get covid. Was it the inoculation or natural imunity. I don't know still haven't got covid to date.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graham993

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]