Murray leather double rifle cases

PAUL_MAUSER

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
USA TX, TN
After pondering my decision to keep these 2 double rifle cases I decided to go ahead and sell them.

Made a new post with more relevant pics. these are brand new. Holds 2 scoped rifles and sits upright on its own. Will take $850 shipped obo for each one or will do $800 obo face to face around the northwest side of Houston. These are $1295 last I checked from Murray leather.
IMG_7619.JPG
IMG_7620.JPG
IMG_7621.JPG
IMG_7622.JPG
IMG_7623.JPG
IMG_7624.JPG
IMG_7625.JPG
IMG_7628.JPG
IMG_7629.JPG
IMG_7630.JPG

Can they be separated?

FWIW, Murray makes fantastic stuff. I have multiple pieces. Very well made. Expensive, yes, but you will not find better construction. Wish I had use for this case!

I have several MCL items and they will all outlast me! Super well made stuff. I would buy this case if I wasn’t already overloaded with soft gun cases.

Lowering them down to move them. Let's go $800 shipped or $750 face to face locally.

I’m your guy on one of them. I usually make it to the Houston area once a week. In fact, I’m scheduled to be there this Thursday if that works.

Weekend bump and price drop. $815 shipped or $765 ftf. I should have mentioned this in the OP but for ftf it would have to be on a weekend due to my work schedule. Both cases still available

midweek bump and price drop $750 shipped or $700 face to face. Meeting up would have to be on a weekend.

FWIW, Murray makes fantastic stuff. I have multiple pieces. Very well made. Expensive, yes, but you will not find better construction. Wish I had use for this case!
Absolutely agree! Dick makes the best leather goods I have ever seen. He is a true gentlemen as I have met him numerous times at DSC.

Weekend price drop to get them gone. $700 shipped or $650 face to face

One sold to @yhc

Have 1 case left

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineHe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?