Murray leather double rifle cases

PAUL_MAUSER

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
USA TX, TN
After pondering my decision to keep these 2 double rifle cases I decided to go ahead and sell them.

Made a new post with more relevant pics. these are brand new. Holds 2 scoped rifles and sits upright on its own. Will take $850 shipped obo for each one or will do $800 obo face to face around the northwest side of Houston. These are $1295 last I checked from Murray leather.
IMG_7619.JPG
IMG_7620.JPG
IMG_7621.JPG
IMG_7622.JPG
IMG_7623.JPG
IMG_7624.JPG
IMG_7625.JPG
IMG_7628.JPG
IMG_7629.JPG
IMG_7630.JPG

Can they be separated?

FWIW, Murray makes fantastic stuff. I have multiple pieces. Very well made. Expensive, yes, but you will not find better construction. Wish I had use for this case!

I have several MCL items and they will all outlast me! Super well made stuff. I would buy this case if I wasn’t already overloaded with soft gun cases.

Lowering them down to move them. Let's go $800 shipped or $750 face to face locally.

I’m your guy on one of them. I usually make it to the Houston area once a week. In fact, I’m scheduled to be there this Thursday if that works.

Weekend bump and price drop. $815 shipped or $765 ftf. I should have mentioned this in the OP but for ftf it would have to be on a weekend due to my work schedule. Both cases still available

midweek bump and price drop $750 shipped or $700 face to face. Meeting up would have to be on a weekend.

FWIW, Murray makes fantastic stuff. I have multiple pieces. Very well made. Expensive, yes, but you will not find better construction. Wish I had use for this case!
Absolutely agree! Dick makes the best leather goods I have ever seen. He is a true gentlemen as I have met him numerous times at DSC.

Weekend price drop to get them gone. $700 shipped or $650 face to face

One sold to @yhc

Have 1 case left

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faye228194

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia