Mozambique Pictures

Green pigeons are resident, but always seem to be flying on turbo....apparently fantastic to eat.

No sand grouse, a lot of francolin, different types and helmented and crested guinea fowl.
 
Green pigeons are resident, but always seem to be flying on turbo....apparently fantastic to eat.

No sand grouse, a lot of francolin, different types and helmented and crested guinea fowl.

Green Pigeons seem to congregate around wild fruit trees while in season. Pigeons, doves and sand grouse all have a way of making me look like a fool.

What type of waterfowl do you have? Do you have areas where waterfowl congregate? What months are best?
 
I love the pics you post of Moz. Simon. One day I hope to be there with you and see it for myself!
 
How did the poacher raid go?
 
@CAustin , we hit 7 camps, but these were mainly fish poachers, when the rivers are low, they put a poison in the water that takes out the oxygen and the fish all die. Got a few snares, but nothing major. The good thing is the word spreads like wild fire and the poachers clear out of the area.
 
@CAustin , we hit 7 camps, but these were mainly fish poachers, when the rivers are low, they put a poison in the water that takes out the oxygen and the fish all die. Got a few snares, but nothing major. The good thing is the word spreads like wild fire and the poachers clear out of the area.

Are you able to turn them over to authorities or is it just chasing them away from your property.
 
@Wheels , wing shooting I do on my place in South Africa. Spurwing, egyptian geese, yellowbill, redbill, cape shovels to mention some of the waterfowl.

Rock pigeon and doves you can go wild on....tons.
IMG-20140401-00673.jpg
Steve & Chris birdshoot ws.jpg
 
@CAustin , when we do catch them, the police deal out major punishment.
 
Green pigeons are resident, but always seem to be flying on turbo.

Try hunting them with a cati. (catapult, slingshot, manati);)

8-13-2009_025.JPG
 
we hit 7 camps, but these were mainly fish poachers

Do you focus on the fish poachers because you're jealous, them able to catch fish and all? :whistle:
 
Simon I sense a bit of tension between you and Royal27.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,153
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top