Mozambique Pictures

Well I think Simon is up in Mozambique at the moment talking elephant with the powers that be. Everyone wish him luck!

Please!!! Please, please, please get quota for next year!!! That would be just awesome for him.... I know he needs it!

Wonder who he could find to fill that quota though.... :whistle:

Please!!! Please, please, please get quota for next year!!! That would be just awesome for him.... I know he needs it!

Hummmmm I may know a guy

Royal this sounds like your hunt! Gizmo the two of you could go on the same hunt and get one each!

Chaxie, iselberg next to camp.
20160704_170420.jpg

I believe that formation has a spiritual significance.

2016 leopard. Some serious teeth.
leopard teeth.jpg

Leopard 2016
leopard2016a.JPG

@sestoppelman , dam right we had a good arsenal with us. Fernando is more like a gentle giant in camp, as strong as an ox, that air rifle is his pride and joy.

@sestoppelman , dam right we had a good arsenal with us. Fernando is more like a gentle giant in camp, as strong as an ox, that air rifle is his pride and joy.

Would be fun to have a pellet gun around camp for birds.

Simon, do you have green pigeons in Niassa? If so are they full time residents or just certain months?

What about sand grouse?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dchuck

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]