Mozambique Pictures

Thanks @gizmo we trying, the Elephant and Sable numbers are phenomenal.

The Eland numbers also picking up drastically, seeing a lot of big lone bulls hopefully we will take one in the upcoming season. :S Beat Dead Horse:

Thanks @gizmo we trying, the Elephant and Sable numbers are phenomenal.

The Eland numbers also picking up drastically, seeing a lot of big lone bulls hopefully we will take one in the upcoming season. :S Beat Dead Horse:
Man the day elephants become importable from Moz I will start saving every penny to go. I have every intention to come to Moz with TMS for a leopard and a sable. I'm thinking it will be 2018 but I'm hoping I can pull it off somehow in 2017. The more I've learned about Moz the more it is starting to become an obsession.

I remember reading about Wally Johnson and seeing the pics of the amazing ivory he took from Moz. I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There are still big bulls around.
ele tusks.JPG

hey simon, do you have photos of the second clients trophies.......:E Big Grin::E Big Grin::E Big Grin:

sounds more like ,lovers nuts.........you coming into rut .gordo ????

Spike, that was classic....:LOL::LOL:

@gizmo , thanks and the buff wasn't too bad either.....just kidding..:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Right next to the gallon drum margaritas.:D Beer Draft:

Lol, only a half gallon tonight. My wife's a quitter. ;)

I look forward to the day that is me and you over a leopard and a sable shaking hands!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeeRegala

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt