KMG Hunting Safaris 2024 Season Photos

Some incredible Red Hartebeest have been coming out this past season. Another monster bull for our hunter.

20240413_121018.jpg

A picture paints a thousand words! Great 52" Cape Kudu bull for our hunter. We are very blessed to hunt some incredible country. Whether in our free range or managed areas, I wouldn't swap the Eastern Cape for anything.

20240414_080740.jpg

Cant be better for all team to get such great old bull. It was best lottery prize to start and continue to hunt with Marius since 2014

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadonnaLan

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex