KMG Hunting Safaris 2021 Season Photos

IMG_20210524_200258.jpg

My heart still skips a couple beats when I look at those photos.
.... I pray that never goes away.

Regarding that Blue above (a wonderful Bull) - we sure snatched victory from the jaws of defeat on that hunt didn't we Marius?

Nice looking impala bud!

Thanks! Just doing the best I can with what God gave me.

My heart still skips a couple beats when I look at those photos.
.... I pray that never goes away.

Regarding that Blue above (a wonderful Bull) - we sure snatched victory from the jaws of defeat on that hunt didn't we Marius?

Could have gone either way. Lucky the big guy decided to go and stand at the right spot. ( Wrong spot from his perspective.) Proper bull this Bill :love:

Marius, are those ribs showing on that Kudu bull?

Lots of great looking kudu this year!

.... my bride never reads this forum, so.....
Without a doubt the best 10 days of my life. Individually and collectively it was an exceptional experience. ... unlikely to be surpassed by me.

But I'm gonna try!

Sha-Zaam on the Ram! Congrats to Marius & Bill on a stud of a Ram (y)

P.S.: I know someone in my group chopping at the bit for their crack @ a Sha-Zaam Ram in 2021! Let the Patron Saint of Hunters - Hubertus, shine down on this group! Happy Trails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meagan20V

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?