KMG Hunting Safaris 2021 Season Photos

Mine had the same dental work, but not the horns...wow, what a Nyala!
Yeah, but didn't have to scuba dive to find his bull... :)

@KMG Hunting Safaris … Hey Marius, thx for the additional post!

Your access to quality properties producing quality trophies ‘over & over’ speaks volumes for the landowner respect you‘ve built throughout the Eastern Cape & KMG All In Every Day commitment to the Hunters … memorable hunt & stay!

I know Splitting Image will make the Trophy look better than the Hunter!
What an unbelievable bull my friend. I remember the entire ordeal like it was yesterday. From voicing your desires in terms of what you wanted in a bull, to actually getting it done. Unbelievable.

IMG20210830165227.jpg

… damn, that’s a good looking … hun … no Bull! Thx for that memorable hunt day w/ great People, Place & Trophy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 9.22.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 9.22.09 AM.png
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 86
being as how the other Gentleman has one I would be happy to bring this one back to the states...lol
A Blue Duiker with a bow is a massive achievement my friend. Can't wait to make it happen.(y)

@Jaegger What a hell of a hunt this was..... :D Old Flex earning his Chicken and Rice...
100%! Not sure how you spotted that Boss so far out, a bottom to near Mtn ridge top stalk then transversing the ridge line until we ran out of cover & left w/ 378-yards on Mtn Reedbuck = ouch!

I remember only spying his head above the grass, kinda guessed the body & you dialed in the Ruger … we found blood & Mighty Flex found the trophy in the ‘opposite’ direction we anticipated! The “Flex-A-Nator” pinned the Ram under a mopane tree - what a Stud!

Last edited:
… I know that guy “above” …. Sgt Pepper a.k.a. Magnum & part of my 2021 ToTo Crew, great visit/memories w/ KMG H.S. & the Outspan Crew!

Man, those boyz knew how to set-up a quality trophy pic = magazine cover material advertising for Outfitter or Hunting Clothes or Mustache Paste - you choose! :sneaky:

… I know that guy “above” …. Sgt Pepper a.k.a. Magnum & part of my 2021 ToTo Crew, great visit/memories w/ KMG H.S. & the Outspan Crew!

Man, those boyz knew how to set-up a quality trophy pic = magazine cover material advertising for Outfitter or Hunting Clothes or Mustache Paste - you choose! :sneaky:

The Mustache was sensational.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlineCover

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!