Jim Green Boots Report

I love my JG Rangers! I mink oiled the heck out of them and changed the insole to a cushy athletic one. I can trek all day in them comfortably.
I grew up with the tradition of mink oiling boots each fall. If you do some research, you'll find most leather experts agree that it's not the best stuff to use on leather. I switched to Obenauf's years ago.

I grew up with the tradition of mink oiling boots each fall. If you do some research, you'll find most leather experts agree that it's not the best stuff to use on leather. I switched to Obenauf's years ago.

I like my Jim Greens but have relegated them to garden work. Way to wide for my feet. Wished they made them in a D width.

I have bought and tried to wear three pairs of Courtney’s to no avail. I bought a pair oh Jim Green boots and nirvana!!!!
1. lighter than Courtney
2. Great arch support versus need for a support with Courtbey
3. No blisters on pinky toe versus Courtney
4. Side by side you can’t tell the difference between the two
4. Half the price of courtney
5. Just as quiet as Courtney
Without question I have become a huge fan of Jim Green Boots!!!
Thought those who have not seen JG boots you might like pictures of mine

Attachments

• IMG_1270.jpeg
    IMG_1270.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1269.jpeg
    IMG_1269.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1268.jpeg
    IMG_1268.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
I just ordered a pair of Rangers and Roughed Out Vellie (on sale). They will be delivered to me in the US early next week. Fingers crossed on the sizing. I went with my normal US boot sizing... If anything, I learned in Mozambique hunting this past month, I can't walk as quiet in my Keens as everyone else in their Greens or Courtneys!
I have bought and tried to wear three pairs of Courtney’s to no avail. I bought a pair oh Jim Green boots and nirvana!!!!
1. lighter than Courtney
2. Great arch support versus need for a support with Courtbey
3. No blisters on pinky toe versus Courtney
4. Side by side you can’t tell the difference between the two
4. Half the price of courtney
5. Just as quiet as Courtney
Without question I have become a huge fan of Jim Green Boots!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChangDimon

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia