New from Louisiana

Choupique

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 25, 2025
Messages
289
Reaction score
664
Been lurking for a year or so, signed up because yall have impeccable taste in rifles, and I like big rifles.

Hopefully going to make a trip to Africa one day, but it is probably in the distant future.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome. Where in LA? I'm just across the state line in Pass Christian, MS.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome. LSU Alum’ 1990. Geaux Tigers!

Get to Africa and fast…Happy hunting, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Bienvenue
 
Welcome to AH Choupique!
 
Greetings Choupique,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,537
Latest member
FaeDelano
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top