I'm finally retired - Another Chapter Closes

Congratulations :D Beers:
 
Congrats on your retirement from 40+ years of federal service, @PARA45. Enjoy your retirement in good health for many years and decades to come.
 
Congratulations Oscar! Enjoy the upcoming adventures in this new stage of your life!
 
Congratulations and thanks for your service to our country.
 
Congratulations bigman!

Thank you for your service!

Enjoy life to the fullest!
 
Thank you for a career of serving your nation and training others. It's nice to see someone do that and have some gas left in the tank! Go out and slay the beast! I just got back and left a few on the mountain for you...
 
Congrats and thank you for your service!
 
@PARA45 good thing you didn't stick around longer in the Air Force (active duty or civilian job). Some guys just don't know when to say when.

1719880013137.png
 
Thank you for your Service. Congratulations, Sir.
 
Congrats on your retirement. Thanks for your years of service. Now it's time to really start living. Hope you Buffalo hunt is a great one!
 
I was enlisted, retired from the Air Force, then Civil Service, and that is my new retirement. :)
Already Double Dipping!

Did you get your VA benefits and disability ratings?

For my Dad (retired Air Force Reserve, pilot in Vietnam) his monthly VA benefits pay as much as his monthly retirement check!

Also the nice thing IMO is that you are guaranteed money from all those for the rest of your life! No real need to “save” any of it so Go hunting!
 
You da man Oscar! Blessings for a fabulous retirement full of successful hunts and copious amounts of cigar smoke!
 
Already Double Dipping!

Did you get your VA benefits and disability ratings?

For my Dad (retired Air Force Reserve, pilot in Vietnam) his monthly VA benefits pay as much as his monthly retirement check!

Also the nice thing IMO is that you are guaranteed money from all those for the rest of your life! No real need to “save” any of it so Go hunting!

Yes sir, getting some VA benefits, working on some other issues. Hopefully, I’ll get a bit more (y)
 
Conrats on your retirement and a big thankyou for your service.
Bruce
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,936
Members
169,653
Latest member
arthryonsus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top