I have come to the conclusion that "New Guys" are welcome, BUT......

Agreed, hope to meet up in person one day.
And deep habitat cold water squid, oh ya that’s a favorite of mine.
If you direct message me your address, I'll send you a few packages. I had Fish Central flash freeze and package them. They are awesome.

Welcome!! Not sure I have much to add other than what has already been said regarding scammers.

Stick around. It’s actually a pretty cool place. Nobody else is going to be as supportive of you buying guns you don’t need as we are.

Hello and welcome!

Similar to you, I did not write an intro to myself and I post rather seldomly. I can say though that I have successfully managed to complete a sale on AH and submitted a trip report on my 2024 hunt- and dealt with absolute gentleman throughout, and resulted in interactions with some people I now call friends.

I will add though- that there has definitely been an uptick in heated topics and spam- which in my view has made all hesitant of new members.

I definitely do not get involved in heated or mud slinging conversations- and perhaps that has assisted with my positive experiences.

All that said, there are some gems here, and a wealth of information- most especially for me dreaming of repeating some of the amazing trip reports myself! Stick around- I would love to see how your project turns out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LottieTare

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]