How will the looting in Durban impact SA hunting?

All of this destruction and violence over Jacob Zuma being jailed for contempt of court?.... am I missing something here?

This many people are willing to support a failed "leader" who at his own rape trial gave the following testimony.....

"Yes, the sex was consensual and I knew she was sick(HIV Positive); we did not use condoms so I took a shower afterward so that I would not get sick."

May God be with all of you in RSA, but it seems like LOADS of information is happily left out by international media whenever unrest occurs in Africa.

but it seems like LOADS of information is happily left out by international media whenever unrest occurs in Africa.

The media never reports anything that does not square with the new religions and their latest totalitarian movement and direction of travel

You have to rely upon 'on the ground' reports of the type found here to get any grasp on reality.

Just imagine what else is being miss reported but we are unaware of as, unlike here, we have no access to reports from real people

It looks like the transport of goods between SA and Mozambique is shut down. I believe Mozambique gets a lot of food from SA so that could be impact to the people there too.

All of you in SA stay safe.

Not just Mozambique......and not just food....

IMG-20210716-WA0016.jpg

All of this destruction and violence over Jacob Zuma being jailed for contempt of court?.... am I missing something here?

This many people are willing to support a failed "leader" who at his own rape trial gave the following testimony.....

"Yes, the sex was consensual and I knew she was sick(HIV Positive); we did not use condoms so I took a shower afterward so that I would not get sick."

May God be with all of you in RSA, but it seems like LOADS of information is happily left out by international media whenever unrest occurs in Africa.

It has been an attempted coup by a few using the masses as an effective weapon. The targets have been key infrastructure like the Durban international airport, oil refineries, shipping ports, and major transport routes. The looting of shops, businesses and homes have been the incentive to mobilise the masses. During all this lawless has of course run wild.

Police have been confiscating firearms today from community members stationed at blockades. Not good at all.
Complete rubbish. They're not confiscating anything. Stop listening to BS WhatsApp posts. How do I know? Well, considering I have friends in KZN who were doing said roadblocks they said to me that the police aren't trying to confiscating any of their firearms. If anything they're working together. I usually don't get riled up easily but now is not the time for parasitic fake news. It's kak.

Last edited:
Police have been confiscating firearms today from community members stationed at blockades. Not good at all.

Which side of the blockades?

Do you have a reputable source you can share?!

Civilization is a fragile thing. The government better figure this one out quick. Hungry people will do desperate things (regardless of race or citizenship). There are many videos like this circulating around the web right now.

@Red Leg My thoughts exactly. Scared hungry people are worse.

Preppers seeming less crazy by the day. Don't care where you live.

Civilization is a fragile thing. The government better figure this one out quick. Hungry people will do desperate things (regardless of race or citizenship). There are many videos like this circulating around the web right now.

This.

Plus, the margin between peaceful and nightmarishly bad is pretty slim, doesn't take long to transition from one to the other.

Complete rubbish. They're not confiscating anything. Stop listening to BS WhatsApp posts. How do I know? Well, considering I have friends in KZN who were doing said roadblocks they said to me that the police aren't trying to confiscating any of their firearms. If anything they're working together. I usually don't get riled up easily but now is not the time for parasitic fake news. It's kak.

You don't get riled up easily...ha fkn ha....

According to a statement released by SA Canegrowers on Wednesday, 14 July, the running total of the damage to South African cane growers to date stands at 353 000t of sugar cane that had been lost to arson. At R600/t, this represented a revenue loss of more than R211 million.

All sugar mills in KwaZulu-Natal have been forced to cease operations as they cannot receive cane or distribute sugar and molasses owing to disruptions to transport routes and blockades at these mills. Workers have also been threatened, further prompting mills to shut down in order to protect their staff, SA Canegrowers said.
https://www.farmersweekly.co.za/agri-news/south-africa/crisis-deepens-for-kzn-sugar-farmers-as-unrest-lingers/

Dairy farmers in KwaZulu-Natal have had to pour hundreds of thousands of litres of milk down the drain since protest action, looting and vandalism started across the province in the second weekend of July.

According to Colin Wellbeloved, a milk producer in the Boston area of KwaZulu-Natal and chairperson of the South African Milk Producers’ Organisation (MPO), he and his neighbours have had to destroy 60 000l of milk over the past two days, because they were unable to distribute it.

“I am also concerned that retail milk stocks are going to decline alarmingly because of the logistical problems caused by the protesters. [Another concern is] that we find it increasingly difficult to get products such as animal feed delivered to the farms because of road closures and attacks by looters.”

https://www.farmersweekly.co.za/agri-news/south-africa/kzn-farmers-dump-milk-as-violence-disrupts-supply-chains/

We landed at OR Tambo yesterday and headed straight to the NW Province… we observed no problems or issues at all along the way.. we even got out at a mall in Rustenburg and did some grocery shopping, went into a biltong shop, and hit the toilets… then drove to another part of Rustenburg and had lunch at a nice restaurant.. before finishing another 45 minute drive to the lodge.. all without incident or problem…

For us it was really almost an identical experience to when we last arrived in country in 2019…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportcasa

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]