How did you get your handle or user name?

I just googled the pictures. You are right. I guess I assumed it was the same Smith and Wesson I saw earlier. I knew it wasn’t the Webley he carried in the later films.
You know prop guys, a revolver is a revolver.
Well in-universe he did lose his guns over the course of Raiders. That Hi-Power never showed up again. He pretty much just got a new gun in the intervening years, and the novels written later on establish that he developed a liking for Webleys early in his career.

In real life they used two different prophouse armouries and the 1917 was only needed for less time. Same thing happened in Star Wars. Han's blaster in the closeup drawing/cocking insert shots before he shoots Greedo in the cantina isn't the same prop as the one he uses throughout the rest of the film. The closeup shots were filmed later in the US instead of England and added in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyeSands

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?