Greetings from MN

Glad to have you on board! Do you have a recommendation for a good walleye/musky lake in MN? There are a lot to choose from and I am looking for a summer fishing trip next year.
For Musky in the Metro, Minnetonka is pretty hard to beat, however busy on the weekends. If you have a big water boat, Mille lacs can be great water for Musky and Walleye. I have never fished Leech, but have a friend who has had some great success there this season. I typically fish the smaller bodies of water in the N/NE part of the state, lots of lakes to jump around on.

For Musky in the Metro, Minnetonka is pretty hard to beat, however busy on the weekends. If you have a big water boat, Mille lacs can be great water for Musky and Walleye. I have never fished Leech, but have a friend who has had some great success there this season. I typically fish the smaller bodies of water in the N/NE part of the state, lots of lakes to jump around on.
The best part for a MN resident is the volume of great fishing and “honey holes” to fish. I enjoy going up to NW Ontario, but I would prefer to not have to drive the extra 6ish hours getting there. Thanks for your feedback!

The best part for a MN resident is the volume of great fishing and “honey holes” to fish. I enjoy going up to NW Ontario, but I would prefer to not have to drive the extra 6ish hours getting there. Thanks for your feedback!
Yea, pretty fortunate to have the variety of water that we do. A couple of buddies of mine and I take our boys up for an annual boandary waters fishing trip, thats the only canadian water I have fished.

Yea, pretty fortunate to have the variety of water that we do. A couple of buddies of mine and I take our boys up for an annual boandary waters fishing trip, thats the only canadian water I have fished.
Should be fun! Share pictures in the fishing addiction thread!

Welcome aboard! You will find that this is the best forum in the internet!

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH, Jason!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasChilde

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?