Greetings from MN

Glad to have you on board! Do you have a recommendation for a good walleye/musky lake in MN? There are a lot to choose from and I am looking for a summer fishing trip next year.
For Musky in the Metro, Minnetonka is pretty hard to beat, however busy on the weekends. If you have a big water boat, Mille lacs can be great water for Musky and Walleye. I have never fished Leech, but have a friend who has had some great success there this season. I typically fish the smaller bodies of water in the N/NE part of the state, lots of lakes to jump around on.

For Musky in the Metro, Minnetonka is pretty hard to beat, however busy on the weekends. If you have a big water boat, Mille lacs can be great water for Musky and Walleye. I have never fished Leech, but have a friend who has had some great success there this season. I typically fish the smaller bodies of water in the N/NE part of the state, lots of lakes to jump around on.
The best part for a MN resident is the volume of great fishing and “honey holes” to fish. I enjoy going up to NW Ontario, but I would prefer to not have to drive the extra 6ish hours getting there. Thanks for your feedback!

The best part for a MN resident is the volume of great fishing and “honey holes” to fish. I enjoy going up to NW Ontario, but I would prefer to not have to drive the extra 6ish hours getting there. Thanks for your feedback!
Yea, pretty fortunate to have the variety of water that we do. A couple of buddies of mine and I take our boys up for an annual boandary waters fishing trip, thats the only canadian water I have fished.

Yea, pretty fortunate to have the variety of water that we do. A couple of buddies of mine and I take our boys up for an annual boandary waters fishing trip, thats the only canadian water I have fished.
Should be fun! Share pictures in the fishing addiction thread!

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH, Jason!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lula005117

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well