Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Want a bowhunt for muskox in Greenland.

I’ll be going in September with a sponsor of this site. Will let you know how it turns out. Bow hunting a musk ox is definitely doable.

I am headed out for musk ox with a bow in 3 1/2 weeks. Combo hunt with caribou. Doing the one where they drop you off with a chopper. Will let you know how it went when I get back

@JKO HUNTING SAFARIS had musk ox hunts in Greenland. We have at least one member her on AH that hunted one with us. I will ask Jacques to provide you with more information. Below is a link to a combo musk ox / caribou hunt, but I'm certain it can be just musk ox if you prefer.

I lucked out and drew a Nunivak Island Alaska winter hunt for February of ‘23. Not much of a hunt. More a harvest. But a fun and challenging experience in -30 weather.
IMG_3080.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvbfsgf365

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia