Good Gun Deals This Week

There was a hammer cape gun here in Aus chambered in .577/450 and 12g. I would have liked it but $3k’s a lot of money for me.

Attachments

Not sure the forum's appetites for quality German shotguns, but a gunsmith in France has a beautiful Merkel 303 12/70 with a case for about $3700. Of course, import fees, shipping, etc, would need to be paid, but any comparable on Guns International run at least $7.2k.

Attachments

Poulin Auctions just posted their catalog for their upcoming premier auction at the end October. This sale is very heavy on Ruger and Remington rifles. There are dozens of Ruger #1’s in interesting calibers, including .416 Rigby (didn’t know they chambered that) and .416 Ruger. There is also a complete set of the Boddington #1’s (5 rifles chambered in classic African calibers). In .375 H&H there are a couple of Pre-64 Model 70’s and a Ruger M77 RSM. There is also a CZ550, in 416 Rigby. Here is a link to a Ruger M77 RSM in .416 Rigby to get you started.

Attachments

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SallyNesbi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?