Good Gun Deals This Week

Are these rifles a good deal? Is this website legitimate? 9.3x62 has a nice do everything appeal and this just popped up in a google search, the prices seem good for a working rifle

They are legit, it wasn’t hard to get mine but did take 4 months or so to get the import process done. It was nice when it got here though. The import was $300 plus shipping I believe

Sorry friend, you'd be hard pressed to ever find me stopping someone from buying a 308 Norma. :)
reduced to 1350 - someone needs to grab this NOT ME NOT ME NOT ME !

They are legit, it wasn’t hard to get mine but did take 4 months or so to get the import process done. It was nice when it got here though. The import was $300 plus shipping I believe
https://antique-guns.ca/ export lugers for me do an excellent service ! recommend them for Canada

Attachments

I’m not knowledgeable enough for judging the price with any authority, but you don’t see these very often.

It's a VERY nice Cape Gun (Cape gun means 2-caliber combination gun in Side x Side configuration). The bad news is Cape guns are virtually worthless.

Excellent maker. Excellent quality, but one of the hardest guns on the planet to sell at any price. 50/50 odds the gun is still for sale in 3 years and you could buy it for half price at that point.

It's a VERY nice Cape Gun (Cape gun means 2-caliber combination gun in Side x Side configuration). The bad news is Cape guns are virtually worthless.

Excellent maker. Excellent quality, but one of the hardest guns on the planet to sell at any price. 50/50 odds the gun is still for sale in 3 years and you could buy it for half price at that point.
My ignorance but I just don’t recognize the caliber

I read it was a 303 on one side and 12 bore on the other? There’s a 65% chance I’m wrong though

It's a .303 brit and a 12 bore 2.5". Great cape gun if you can legally use it in your jurisdiction. In the USA, you can't be in the field with a shotgun and have a rifle, or vice versa, in most jurisdictions. Think of it as a Drilling, but with less collector value.

Not ripping on the gun, but speaking truth since its not an AH advertised gun. It's a very nice cape gun but that doesn't mean much.

I am Dr Tekin from Germany i"m Currently looking for business partnerships to invest in I have available investment capital, am looking for any investment opportunities to invest in as a silent partner, I am looking for long term partnership investments which have good profit margin. I am open to any kind of investment or business funding. Interested business owners should feel free to write me back ozcan_tekin@yahoo.com
How do you feel about ocean front property. Or investing in bridges.

I am Dr Tekin from Germany i"m Currently looking for business partnerships to invest in I have available investment capital, am looking for any investment opportunities to invest in as a silent partner, I am looking for long term partnership investments which have good profit margin. I am open to any kind of investment or business funding. Interested business owners should feel free to write me back ozcan_tekin@yahoo.com
@ozcantekin - come on —-really??? What kind of Doctor are You? Be very careful, the Brooklyn bridge is NOT for sale regardless of what you might hear and there is NO Ocean front property for sale in Arizona. Let us know how your Hunting & fishing goes

It's a .303 brit and a 12 bore 2.5". Great cape gun if you can legally use it in your jurisdiction. In the USA, you can't be in the field with a shotgun and have a rifle, or vice versa, in most jurisdictions. Think of it as a Drilling, but with less collector value.

Not ripping on the gun, but speaking truth since its not an AH advertised gun. It's a very nice cape gun but that doesn't mean much.
Good info, once again. I had no idea their resale value was so poor. Good for me, since I can use them.

Good info, once again. I had no idea their resale value was so poor. Good for me, since I can use them.

Because regulation is impossible for a cape gun, they were quickly displaced by the Over/Under combination gun. That's a handy upgrade, since the iron sights on an O/U will shoot roughly to the same point of impact across calibers.

I'm not saying don't own cape guns, just be advised that they are kryptonite in the gun world. You should be buying the best that were ever made, made for Kings and Maharajas, and you should be able to buy several for less than five-figures.

Because regulation is impossible for a cape gun, they were quickly displaced by the Over/Under combination gun. That's a handy upgrade, since the iron sights on an O/U will shoot roughly to the same point of impact across calibers.

I'm not saying don't own cape guns, just be advised that they are kryptonite in the gun world. You should be buying the best that were ever made, made for Kings and Maharajas, and you should be able to buy several for less than five-figures.
I wouldn’t begrudge anyone for not liking them, but I enjoy quirky builds (sometimes) and have a soft spot for the 303. A 303/12ga would be my choice for a centerfire cape gun, though I think they have a bit utility in a muzzleloader, but that’s another topic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilByrd

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia