Good Gun Deals This Week

Not to mention that it's in the Lord's favorite caliber. ;-)
have a parker hale I reload for - in 308NM ;-) so ..... stop me please

Attachments

I have been watching all of these since I am fairly local. I got a feeling this auction has attracted alot of people.

It will sell for big money to an uninformed buyer.

In what sense for education purposes

I’m not an expert… but I’m pretty sure it’s a “California” Rigby…

Not a bad rifle per se…

But definitely not the same thing as a London Rigby..

I’m not an expert… but I’m pretty sure it’s a “California” Rigby…

Not a bad rifle per se…

But definitely not the same thing as a London Rigby..
It looks like it does say London on the barrel but it’s definitely from a bad era

It looks like it does say London on the barrel but it’s definitely from a bad era

The era is not ideal. I think, but am not positive, that it’s a military Mauser with a welded on single square bridge and a standard length action. All of that needs to be carefully assessed in person, but of course the internet bidders will drive it to a best-case value and it is likely not a best-case gun.

The era is not ideal. I think, but am not positive, that it’s a military Mauser with a welded on single square bridge and a standard length action. All of that needs to be carefully assessed in person, but of course the internet bidders will drive it to a best-case value and it is likely not a best-case gun.
The fact that it looks like a military action is what caught my eye.

Like an aging Bourbon Street hooker dressed up for a ball with a dress that doesn't quite fit and overdone makeup (the engraving).

Like an aging Bourbon Street hooker dressed up for a ball with a dress that doesn't quite fit and overdone makeup (the engraving).

I really gotta make a point to meet you in person. Brothers from another mother.

I just wanted to thank the THREE people that contacted me this evening about good guns this week. There are plenty of good gun values out there, many on this forum! Don't buy depreciating assets, buy long-term winners! If you're middle class, there has never been a better time to spend a above $5k and below $10k on guns that hold their value worst-case and appreciate in value bast-case!

Nothing brings me more pride than a safari rifle used for its intended purpose that goes on to produce value for an heir or charity due to appreciation!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JakeSoul29

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles