Good Gun Deals This Week

Sometimes they do, and a weird "side clip" feed orientation on the original mausers. I'm not a WR gunsmith, but those are the things we look for on earlier WR rifles to assess value.

Dang. What a deal. What would the group recommend for a rifle scope for a $600~ .300 Win Mag and quality binos for hunting Idaho mulies and elk, plus African game?

Whit, I'd save your money, use your service reputation on guidefitter or the other site, get a pair of Leica HD-R 10x42 binos for $1000. Nothing comes close.

For the leupold part of the equation, get a 1-6x24 and use it hard. When you're done with it if you find it lacking, sell it and get all your money back.

Honorable mention, the 2-7x33 leupold is one of their cheapest products and works great for lever guns, stalking rifles, and all sensible uses.

How?!

Doesn’t the 425 require the slant magazine box?
The only modern 425 WR I have handled was in a takedown rifle and I don’t remember anything peculiar about the magazine. Scarcity does not always mean value, but I bet to the right guy, that 425 is worth twice what the seller is asking. Then again, he may be hiding a hogback stock. :)

Normally my friends find me to be the turd in the punchbowl. I never buy a weird caliber looking for trouble because indeed, the .425WR is an underpowered caliber that is expensive to feed. But @Wishfulthinker580 is correct, at $1500 per rifle, I'd take all the CZ550s they want to sell. Just back the truck up to the door and I'll cut a check.

Investment grade my friends. Go shoot it, have fun. Sell it in 90 days for double that amount if it pleases you.

CZ 550 deals of the day! There are several on gunsinternational.com. One in .425 WR. https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...-american-caliber-425-wr.cfm?gun_id=102803349

Same seller has another one in .416 Rigby. For all you flippers out there. Cabelas has one https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...magnum-caliber-416-rigby.cfm?gun_id=102803340
@Aaron N beat me to the question. That 425 is unique but I wonder how it feeds. Thats a gun someone would do well picking up if they could feed it

I want to know how many calls the seller got after

Dang. What a deal. What would the group recommend for a rifle scope for a $600~ .300 Win Mag and quality binos for hunting Idaho mulies and elk, plus African game?
Love my VX5 3x15x44 with fire dot. Have VX6 which bumps up the top range to 18 power and adds dial windage but it’s a little heavier and not worth the extra money as 15 power is plenty and I hold for windage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BruceLembe

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at Kramer-jack@comcast.net or call my cell number 717-660-7421.
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]