Good Gun Deals This Week

Well it didn’t stop people from supporting other people that had a side business in the past that wasn’t a sponsor!

No different than listing things for sale in classifieds without being a sponsor. If it’s a good deal show it for people to buy.
Vastly different since he’s a dealer and it’s a business compared to someone or even him selling personal items. That was his attempt to try and drive additional traction and publicity to his auction hoping to get a higher return with free advertising when others financially support the site to do so.

What most fail to realize is each time a /auction ad gets posted you you’re possibly hurting another members chance at a good deal. There are a bunch of members of this site who scan the online websites and auction houses daily or weekly. I’ve personally seen it multiple times where I’m watching or bidding, something gets posted to this site by someone trying to “help” and all of a sudden there’s a flurry of new bids and it’s no longer a good deal. Fix price ads on Guns International, another web-site, or dealer store are one thing but auctions all someone is doing is causing extra competition and eliminating a potential good deal. This post was the dealer trying to get extra attention/bids for free for that reason.

Well it didn’t stop people from supporting other people that had a side business in the past that wasn’t a sponsor!
Sure it did. Several have left when they were politely asked asked to assume a sponsorship.

Sure it did. Several have left when they were politely asked asked to assume a sponsorship.

But no one had a problem buying products from these people without them being a sponsor. I don’t see anyone saying be a sponsor then I can purchase something from you!

But no one had a problem buying products from these people without them being a sponsor. I don’t see anyone saying be a sponsor then I can purchase something from you!
Into that whole exclamation point thing? Among true classifieds no. But someone running a gun business posting individual guns - particularly those on another auction site - is taking advantage of the site and @BRICKBURN or @AfricaHunting.com will soon offer them the opportunity to become a sponsor, quit posting for sale, or leave. That is absolutely appropriate.

Just my thoughts only…if you are a sponsor on AH sell away as a dealer with many items. If you are just a member like me who sells my personal items just because I want to move to something else great. I just don’t think it’s fair for a “dealer” who is not a sponsor to sell on AH at the expense of our sponsors. Again nothing more than my POV

Please I meant no disrespect. I would be happy to sponsor-how does one do that?
Heck I am already an SCI Life Member-show me what to do... where do I send the check??
That post about the 2 cheap rifles was truly meant to be tongue in cheek as we had been previously talking about rare Rigby's and other unobtanium....but I understand that context gets lost in text- a sad feature of our 21st century communications.
Seriously -someone please tell me how to sponsor :)

Heck I am already an SCI Life Member-show me what to do... where do I send the check??
That post about the 2 cheap rifles was truly meant to be tongue in cheek as we had been previously talking about rare Rigby's and other unobtanium....but I understand that context gets lost in text- a sad feature of our 21st century communications.
I’m sure @BRICKBURN will reach out on sponsorship.

No offense taken. In all honesty that Parker Hale 375 is a great option for someone who wants a reliable workin 375 for Africa but doesn’t want to spend the money a lot of the other popular medium and big bore gun cost.

Good on you!!! Well done! I am sure our great moderator @Mark Biggerstaff can help you with this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QuinnCarna

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe