Fundraiser for wounded PH Bossie Mostert

Have you received my little bit ??
Howdy @Nitro450

I have not seen it come through..... can you check the status on your end. Confirm your are sending to correct email address.
 
UPDATE:

Just got word on the latest..... He looks great & doctor is very pleased with the progress, condition & vitals. He has a very strong spirit & will. So..... (y):P Cowboy:
 
I sent something. Have you received it?
 
Good, thanks!
 
UPDATE:

Just got word on the latest..... He looks great & doctor is very pleased with the progress, condition & vitals. He has a very strong spirit & will. So..... (y):P Cowboy:

Brad, don’t know you from Adam but what you have taken on here in the name of love and friendship is incredible. I too an in awe of the support of the AH community. I am honored to be associated with you all and commend your faith and good works!
 
I tossed into the plate. Hopefully he is still doing well.

Thank you.... may want to check status of. Many have left the “p” out of my last name/email.. that has caused payment to not go thru. It is

xxxxxxxxxx

Hemp.... like the pot leaf [emoji261]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.... may want to check status of. Many have left the “p” out of my last name/email.. that has caused payment to not go thru. It is

xxxxxxxxxx

Hemp.... like the pot leaf [emoji261]

It's in there.........literally just did it so the magic of internet may take a little bit.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Brad, don’t know you from Adam but what you have taken on here in the name of love and friendship is incredible. I too an in awe of the support of the AH community. I am honored to be associated with you all and commend your faith and good works!

I am humbled by your kind words.... thank you very much. However, I do believe this is just what good people do... we take care of each other. By no means I’m I to be credited for this....@gizmo there were many!!!! And all of you.... otherwise, it would be nothing more than a well wish or thought.

I hope that this may be a template in the unfortunate event one of our own are to experience tragedy. It could be any of us at any time. No, of course this place isn’t bank. However, just knowing there are good guys & gals that genuinely care about there own.... that’s “community”.

My very best to you all!

BWH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,067
Members
168,828
Latest member
Gravesoe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top