Fundraiser for wounded PH Bossie Mostert

Gunter N.

BWH, although you haven't said anything one way or another, I'd like to know the total amount raised by this effort. Even though any amount would be appreciated, I'm hoping it is a meaningful sum.

BWH, although you haven't said anything one way or another, I'd like to know the total amount raised by this effort. Even though any amount would be appreciated, I'm hoping it is a meaningful sum.
Yes sir! I have every intention of reporting the total, as well as the number of donations. I was planning on waiting until the end (04/15) of the mission to give a record/account. I hope you will find that acceptable & satisfactory.
I can tell you this, that in my estimation this community has done a phenomenal job for Bossie & his family.

Thank you!

UPDATE:

Progress.... Doctors are pleased with the progress they are seeing. Today they are administering injections to get the bowels working/moving again. Once they see the results they desire, they hope to start on soft foods.

Thank you!

UPDATE:

Also, many have asked about the potential medical expenses & cost. I have learned/been told this.... The ICU fees are 15,000 ZAR (rand)/day. FYI.

UPDATE:

I got to Facetime/VideoChat with Bossie today about 11:30am CST. He looked good. Signs that he'd been beat up a bit. Sounded about like you would expect someone with a torn diaphragm & broken ribs would sound. He was in good spirits. He's had visitors & got to spend the morning visiting with his father. Once all the drain pipes come out he can leave ICU.... Hopefully, on Friday. He's very grateful for what we are doing. He knows he's staring down some monstrous medical bills, he's at about the equivalent of $30k USD right now & the meters running. Nevertheless, very thankful for our efforts, thoughts & prayers.

Thank you & take care!

Dale from UT .... no handle.

I had NO idea PayPal worked so quickly or efficiently! I may have other uses for this...
@BWH @gizmo I also want to say thank you to you two for organizing this, and keeping us in the loop. It this sort of thing that defines a community.

Dale from UT .... no handle.
Brad I talked to him today on the phone that was a donation from our FB campaign. I’ll get ahold of him and let him know funds received. Thanks brother.

Reactions: BWH
UPDATE:

I don't think I can attach audio to this thing, or I would.... So I'll have to type. This is a message Bossie recorded & sent:

"Hello Everyone, I don't know most of you. Probably most of you have never met me before, but we got to know each other through this accident that happened to me. I want to thank each & every one of you for all of your prayers & well wishes, and just being there for me & my family, for uplifting us, and keeping our faith in the right direction. Thank you for all the messages. I don't know where to start or where to end. I can't name anybody, so to each & everyone out there, and it's a whole lot more people that I even think there is. I want to thank you all, thank you for all of your love & all your caring. Bless you all. Bye-bye."

Take care~

BWH

UPDATE:

I don't think I can attach audio to this thing, or I would.... So I'll have to type. This is a message Bossie recorded & sent:

"Hello Everyone, I don't know most of you. Probably most of you have never met me before, but we got to know each other through this accident that happened to me. I want to thank each & every one of you for all of your prayers & well wishes, and just being there for me & my family, for uplifting us, and keeping our faith in the right direction. Thank you for all the messages. I don't know where to start or where to end. I can't name anybody, so to each & everyone out there, and it's a whole lot more people that I even think there is. I want to thank you all, thank you for all of your love & all your caring. Bless you all. Bye-bye."

Take care~

BWH

Love it !

Keep the faith Bossie!

@Sako AV Check received! Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilbertCarlisle

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with