Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NAHC
Hunted
South Africa, Ohio, Florida, Wyoming, Arizona
Stopped by my local treasure trove today and spotted this little gem. It appears to be a long action with .473 bolt face. Price is $225 as pictured. I know a few guys here will jump on this like a Hobo on a Hotdog, but I told the owner of the shop if one of you guys don't snatch it up within 24 hours, I'll take it and use it for a .257 Roberts build. Send me a pm for contact information.

Trying to load pictures, but when it gets to 80%, it craps out and I get the "Oops, something went wrong!!" error message.

Stopped by my local treasure trove today and spotted this little gem. It appears to be a long action with .473 bolt face. Price is $225 as pictured. I know a few guys here will jump on this like a Hobo on a Hotdog, but I told the owner of the shop if one of you guys don't snatch it up within 24 hours, I'll take it and use it for a .257 Roberts build. Send me a pm for contact information.

Trying to load pictures, but when it gets to 80%, it craps out and I get the "Oops, something went wrong!!" error message.
Interested. Don't want to over commit. Push feed or CRF?

Use the snipping tool over the picture, and then try to post that new pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabre

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available