Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NAHC
Hunted
South Africa, Ohio, Florida, Wyoming, Arizona
Stopped by my local treasure trove today and spotted this little gem. It appears to be a long action with .473 bolt face. Price is $225 as pictured. I know a few guys here will jump on this like a Hobo on a Hotdog, but I told the owner of the shop if one of you guys don't snatch it up within 24 hours, I'll take it and use it for a .257 Roberts build. Send me a pm for contact information.

Trying to load pictures, but when it gets to 80%, it craps out and I get the "Oops, something went wrong!!" error message.

Stopped by my local treasure trove today and spotted this little gem. It appears to be a long action with .473 bolt face. Price is $225 as pictured. I know a few guys here will jump on this like a Hobo on a Hotdog, but I told the owner of the shop if one of you guys don't snatch it up within 24 hours, I'll take it and use it for a .257 Roberts build. Send me a pm for contact information.

Trying to load pictures, but when it gets to 80%, it craps out and I get the "Oops, something went wrong!!" error message.
Interested. Don't want to over commit. Push feed or CRF?

Use the snipping tool over the picture, and then try to post that new pic.

Where at ....as in Country and state/province

IMG_20240807_164646166~2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
300win

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.