Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two by one in the sun!

Cape Eland and Impalla April 2014.jpg

Back in the Black Jack! Oh how I wanna go back!

Black Springbok April 2014.jpg

Ann in the black too, but this time not in the Karoo.
Black Wildebeest April 2014.jpg

The World is not black and white, even for a zebra there is a little grey between the lines.

Zebra April 2014.jpg

The numbers can lie! After days of hard hunting, my old bushbuck ram at last light is one of my all time favorite trophies, even though he won't win any awards from the tape measure.
Bushbuck April 2014.jpg

This is Africa! My first African animal 15 minutes after sighting in.

A mountain reedbuck was not on the list, but it was an opportunity to not be missed!

Africa Trip 072.jpg

Reflection´s............

DSCN0408.jpg

Joking at the Border.........

DSC00117.JPG

Waiting for the load......

Lunch time in the Karoo..........

DSCN0285.jpg

On the way........

baguales noviembre 2011 028.jpg

Karoo Blues.........

DSCN0239.jpg

Free Hunt for One Rifle or Bow Hunter & One Observer from Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for 2015

hunting-11.jpg

HUNTING PICTURE CONTEST - WIN A FREE HUNT FOR 1 HUNTER & 1 OBSERVER WORTH US$ 7,000, 7 DAYS (5 FULL HUNTING DAYS) AND 4 TROPHIES WITH ARC AFRICA HUNTING SAFARIS FOR 2015.

STRETCHED ALONG A RIVERBANK, OUR LODGE INVITES YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE AFRICAN BUSH IN ITS TRUE SPLENDOR!

Based in the Waterberg, situated between Vaalwater and Ellisras, a mere 250 km from Pretoria our concession is nestled in the malaria free Waterberg area and is comprised of impressive mountainous and bushveld surrounds.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

There are luxurious chalets and central lodge area where you will be able to enjoy your specially prepared meals and a quiet drink next to the fire after a long day in the field.

Along with the more common PG species, the more elusive nocturnal animals including Bushpig, small and large Spotted Genet, Civet, Aardvark, Leopards and Brown Hyena also occur here naturally and roam freely in the area.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Our experienced team of professional hunters, trackers and camp staff will ensure that you have a memorable hunting experience.

A member of AfricaHunting.com will WIN a FREE HUNT for One Hunter and One Observer. Hunting may be done with rifle or combination with bow, worth US$ 7,000 for 7 days including 5 hunting days (6 nights), arrival and departure days and 4 trophies with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris. Hunt to be taken in 2015 by posting your best hunting picture(s) in this thread on AfricaHunting.com. Each picture is one entry.

Plains game trophies included in the hunt:
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Impala
1 x Blesbuck
1 x Warthog
For additional trophy fees, please visit our website at www.ArcAfricaHuntingSafaris.co.za. Species not listed are available on request.

HUNT includes:
- 7 day plains game hunt with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris with 5 full hunting days plus arrival and departure days
- Safari is for one hunter and one observer
- Services of a licensed professional hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff and vehicles
- Accommodations within the hunting area during your safari with us
- All meals
- Soft drinks with local beer and wine in moderation
- Daily laundry service
- Hunting licenses and permits (excluding CITES and Dangerous Game Permits)
- Field preparation of trophies
- Delivery of trophies to the taxidermist of your choice
- Pick-up and Drop-off from OR Tambo

HUNT does not include:
- International and domestic airfare
- Accommodations prior to and after the safari
- Any transport outside of hunting property that is not already included
- Extra animals can be taken according to the 2015 price list (see http://arcafricahuntingsafaris.co.za/images/arcafric/downloads/Price_List_2014_2015_Arc_Africa.pdf)
- Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded not included in the contest
- Packing, dipping and taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- Gratuities
- Additional tours
- Medical and travel insurance

You are able to add the following at our regular prices:
- Additional activities
- Additional trophies
- Additional days
- Additional hunters and/or observers
- Big Five may be hunted on this hunt

Main species offered in our Limpopo concession:
- Blesbuck
- Blue Wildebeest
- Bushbuck
- Baboon
- Eland
- Grey Duiker
- Gemsbok
- Giraffe
- Impala
- Kudu
- Klipspringer
- Mountain Reedbuck
- Nyala
- Red Hartebeest
- Steenbok
- Warthog
- Bushpig
- Waterbuck
- Burchell’s Zebra

What to do to enter the competition, post any hunting picture in this thread and include a title. JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HUNTING RELATED PICTURES DO NOT HAVE TO BE FROM AFRICA TO BE ENTERED IN THIS CONTEST. You can enter as many hunting related pictures as you would like. Pictures must be yours. We will take into consideration all aspects of the photograph itself. It's about the photograph, basically any hunting picture can be submitted, from nature, taxidermy, hunting dogs, action hunting scenes, hunting camps, firearms to trophies and more. Once the 9 finalists pictures have been selected by the three AH judges, it will be the members who choose the winner by voting in this thread.

Post your pictures below in this thread. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

Pictures must be posted between January 6th to March 10, 2015 (at midnight Pacific Standard Time). At that time nine pictures will be selected as finalists by a panel of three judges, all members of AH including myself. Each judge will choose their top three pictures which will be finalists. The nine pictures selected as finalists will then be posted on March 15, 2015 in this thread and registered members of AH who have been members prior to March 10, 2015 will then be allowed to place ONE vote for their favorite picture from amongst the finalists (judges cannot vote). Voting by AH members will take place from March 15th until March 22, 2015 (at noon Pacific Standard Time). The finalist with the most votes will be the winner. In the case of a tie the winner will be selected by the panel of three judges from the pictures that have tied. The winner will be announced by March 23, 2015 in this thread.

See official hunting picture contest rules in the following post.

We ask that the prize winner post a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with Arc Africa Hunting Safaris on AfricaHunting.com.

Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this hunting picture contest and best of luck. For those of you who will just be checking out the pictures entered, please feel free to leave comments.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon in Africa,

Best regards,

Justin Cawood
IMG_20140430_091042_428.jpg

Have never hunted Africa before, so have no African game pictures. Never had time for an oversea's hunt until I retired from the Military in 2013.

This April 2014 hunt brought me the most fun I've ever had on a Texas Hog Hunt. These three were from a heard of about 50, that charged directly toward me (1st shot was less than 15 feet, last shot was around 200 yards). Tikka T3 in .30-06. Entire hunt was over in about 15 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
A New Day... Anything is possible now!

AfricaZimbabwe 1967.JPG

Elephant in the wild. And he is right there!

AfricaZimbabwe 1757.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TodCrayton

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?