Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you eat an elephant? ... One bite at a time! ..... But it takes a village.

AfricaZimbabwe 1875.JPG
AfricaZimbabwe 1876.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG
IMG_0431.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0213.JPG

RSA sunset.

Rhino

First blood, RSA

Limpopo River at Mapungabwe Park

View attachment 35798

Have never hunted Africa before, so have no African game pictures.
Welcome to AH Opus134!

You do not need to have pictures from Africa to enter.

Post any hunting picture in this thread and include a title. JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HUNTING RELATED PICTURES DO NOT HAVE TO BE FROM AFRICA TO BE ENTERED IN THIS CONTEST. You can enter as many hunting related pictures as you would like. Pictures must be yours. We will take into consideration all aspects of the photograph itself. It's about the photograph, basically any hunting picture can be submitted, from nature, taxidermy, hunting dogs, action hunting scenes, hunting camps, firearms to trophies and more.

Haven't hunted Africa yet. Career never allowed me the time. Retired now & anxious to mark such a hunt off my Bucket-List
Welcome to AH Opus134!

You do not need to have pictures from Africa to enter.

Post any hunting picture in this thread and include a title. JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HUNTING RELATED PICTURES DO NOT HAVE TO BE FROM AFRICA TO BE ENTERED IN THIS CONTEST. You can enter as many hunting related pictures as you would like. Pictures must be yours. We will take into consideration all aspects of the photograph itself. It's about the photograph, basically any hunting picture can be submitted, from nature, taxidermy, hunting dogs, action hunting scenes, hunting camps, firearms to trophies and more.

Thank you. Glad to be part of the AH.
Greg

Haven't yet hunted Africa. My career never let me take the time. Now that I'm Retired, I'm anxious to mark my 1st African Hunt.
1. TX Hog Hunt. These 3 were part of a group (50+) that charged toward me. 1st shot was less than 15 feet, last shot was about 200 yards. Entire engagement lasted less than 15 seconds.
2. Our Black Russian Terriers inspecting my 2012 whitetail buck, to ensure it meets their standards.
3. Another TX Hog Hunt; another engagement that lasted less than 1 minute.
4. Late day TX Coyote.
5. Early morning TX Coyote.
6. Another TX Hog Hunt.
7. Turkey hunt with one of my best friends/hunting mentor!
8. Wounded Warrior Hunt. One of the best days of my life.
9. West Kansas Pheasant hunt.

P1000719.JPG
P1010327.JPG
PICT0161.JPG
P1040299.JPG
P1040303.JPG
PICT0125.JPG
PICT0006.JPG
DSC_5194.jpg
P1040065.JPG
off my Bucket List

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd start at the bottom. :A Whacky:

IMHO
ELEPHANT DUMP.jpg

JUST PASSING THROUGH

JUST PASSING THROUGH.jpg

OVER THE HIGH MOUNTAIN PASS

DONKEY HAUL.jpg

PUT ME IN COACH

PUT ME IN COACH.jpg

LOADED AND READY TO GO.

LOADED AND READY TO GO.jpg

TESTING THE WIND

Scenting us Testing the wind.JPG

VENUS RISING ON OZONDJAHE

VENUS RISING.jpg

HEADING FOR COVER

WARTHOG SUNSET.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristaAle

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles