Free Booze and Food! January 11th 2024

We would love to drop by again this year! We really enjoyed the party and meeting everyone. Can't wait!

@mikecatt13 & @Garrett89 I'll shoot each of you a PM with the address (in case you dont have it from last year).. will be great to see both of you again!

anyone else that has said you'd like to attend in the thread so far, but may not recall the address from last year, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the address.. Im trying to keep a roster of all that intend on stopping by to make sure we plan for enough food/drink, etc (Im guessing we're going to have a bigger crowd this year than we did last year since this has only been announced for a week and we've already got close to 30 people on "the list"..

I would like to join in on the fun, if I can bring one guest who has recently been bitten by the African bug.

I would like to join in on the fun, if I can bring one guest who has recently been bitten by the African bug.

Absolutely bring the friend! The party would be a great way to introduce him/her to others with similar interests.. and possibly get to go home with some sort of hunting door prize in the process as well :)

Thank you for your kind invitation, we will plan to attend.

Eric and Vicki from Oregon will be there. We enjoy meeting new friends that love to hunt

The wife and I would love to attend!

It’ll know closer to the show what days I’ll be in attendance, but would love to swing by if I’m there on Thursday (hopefully).

Dave and all, My wife and I will be there!

I would love to attend if the invite is available. I am traveling solo from Wisconsin to attend the event so if anyone near the convention center would like to share an Uber let me know. Thanks again for your gracious invite and hospitality!

I would love to attend if the invite is available. I am traveling solo from Wisconsin to attend the event so if anyone near the convention center would like to share an Uber let me know. Thanks again for your gracious invite and hospitality!

I'll shoot you a PM with the address! We'd love to see you at the party!

Uber and/or car pooling is an EXCELLENT idea.. I'd encourage everyone that has this option to do so.. we live in a subdivision.. so parking is limited.. (if you cant carpool or uber/lyft, not a problem.. there is a public park about 200 yards down the street from us, parking along the side of the park is always available... but if we end up with the 50 +/- guests I think we will end up with this year (we're already tracking close to 30 and we're still a month and a half out.. with several folks saying "maybe" and just waiting to firm up their schedules).. it might be a 300+ yard walk from where you park to where we're located..)..

Hi Dave,

My wife and I will be coming if there is still room. Looking forward to it.

Bill

@mdwest your gonna need a bigger house :D Beers:

@mdwest your gonna need a bigger house :D Beers:

I was actually nervous last year when the guest list reached 50.. and thought its going to be a bit over crowded.. but somehow we managed to make it work lol..

If we start pushing 60 or more this year.. we may have to party in shifts lol..

Please count my girlfriend and I in for the party in Allen! Really looking forward to meeting in-person!

PM headed your way! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HTK Safaris

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]